Chapter 3

Amanda's POV
-
When I wake up I'm magically in my bed, still in my clothes from last night. Flashbacks from last night hit me like a hurricane, making me want to hide under my comforter for days.

After a while I decide to head to the bathroom to get ready for school. I do a little bit of makeup before putting on my outfit.(Below)

I head down to the kitchen and grab an apple for my breakfast

I head down to the kitchen and grab an apple for my breakfast. When I walk out of the house, Ashton waves to me. Being the good friend that I am, I wave back. I eventually get into my car and head for the school parking lot. Ashton is behind me up until I park my car. He joins me and we both walk into the school.

Since Ashton has came here, he has become the golden boy of sorts. The original golden boy was Spencer, but he's gone now. Ash and I meet up with the other boys, Stryker making sure I'm okay. I reassure him plenty of times before I head to home room with Ash and Stryker.

We all sit in the back as the teacher does role call. Eventually we head to our first period classes. My first class of the day is Maths.

Usually Skylar would help me, but now I'm pretty much lost. Ash offers to help me and I oblige. By the end of the lesson I have completely held back from yelling at Ashton.

At the end of the day Ashton and I are on pretty good terms. The boys decided that we should hang out at my house again today, and I oblige. I tell them to come around 4:00 and they each nod. I drive out to the cemetery like I usually do, and talk to Skylar.

I tell her about Ashton, and how he is somehow  making me feel better again. At 3:45 I head back home, and see the boys all waiting at the front door.

"Amanda? We thought you were inside?" Luke asks and I shake my head. I walk up to where the five boys are standing and let them into the house. Stryker and I make eye contact, since he knows where I was. The boys follow me into the living, taking up the couches. I shake my head and walk into the kitchen to see another note from my dad.

I went on another business trip, won't be back for a week. I know it's been years since we last saw each other but, I'd like to become father and daughter again. I love you.
From, Dad.

My heart hurts a little bit, but then I feel better. My dad actually wants to rekindle our relationship. When I finally walk back into the living room the five boys give me weird looks. I motion for Stryker to follow me back into the kitchen, and he does.

"Why did you call me in here?" Stryker asked wearily, and I show him my fathers note. "No fucking way, your dad wants to fix your relationship?! That's incredible Amanda!" Stryker says shouting and I laugh at him.

The four other boys rush into the kitchen to see what's the matter. I show them the note and they're all ecstatic for me. "This, my dear Amanda, calls for a celebration. Boys suit up, we're going out to eat." Michael says causing us to laugh. I quickly text my dad.

Amanda- I'd love to fix our relationship dad

Dad- thank you for giving me a second chance pumpkin.

After that the boys and I head out to Stryker's car, since it's the only one that fits all of us, and drive to the pizza place. We all sing along to the Green Day songs that blare out of the radio, until it suddenly switches to one direction.

The boys all immediately stop singing while I start singing the new song.

"You're insecure, don't know what for.
You're turning heads when you walk through the door.
Don't need makeup, to cover up.
Being the way that you are is enough."

I sing the rest of the song all the way to the pizza place, not even realizing it's Skylar's favorite song. When we arrive the boys and I head into the restaurant. We take a seat in the corner away from everyone else. I sit in the middle of Ashton and Stryker, while Luke and Calum are on Ashton's left and Michael is on Stryker's right.

When the waitress comes over to our table. She has a completely fake tan, with blonde extensions, and way to much makeup on. Seeing that I'm sitting with five fairly hot and good looking guys, she glares at. After we order our drinks, she walks back to the kitchen shaking her hips. The boys and I start laughing uncontrollably, making people stare at us.

The waitress comes back with our drinks, and then we order three pizzas. When the pizza's are finally at our table, we dig in. I eat three pieces, leaving the boys to devour the rest.

When it's time to pay we split the bill and then leave quickly. We all end up back at my house when I notice something is different. Before I know it my older brother is standing in the middle kitchen. Before I know it, I'm in his arms.

"Well hey Amanda." Dalton says while chuckling. He eventually wraps his arms around me. "Did dad tell you about his trip?" I nod. "Yeah, why aren't you at uni?" I ask and he rubs his neck.

"I transferred to the college here in Sydney, I couldn't stay away from you. You're pretty much living here alone." Dalton says seriously before the five boys in the doorway interrupt. "Oh, Dal you remember my friends." I tell him and he nods. He does the bro shake thing with Stryker. The others, including Ashton, get a handshake.

"Well Melbourne has a great university, but Sydney is where my sister is." Dalton says making me and the five boys 'aw' at him. Having my big brother home has made me ecstatic, making this house feel like a real home.