Chapter 23

Amanda's POV
-
"Archer, we should really start making wedding plans." I tell him, as we cuddle on the couch. "Yeah, we really should. By the way, my parents and sisters are coming into town. They want us to show them around town." I nod.

Archer is the only boy of four kids, he has three little sisters. Aubrey, Ariana, and Amelia. They all look exactly like him, brunette hair and piercing blue eyes. The hair came from his father while the eyes came from his mother.

"Our families should meet up, heaven knowns how long it's been." I tell Arch and he nods. "Babe, you know I really want to have kids with you someday. Like the two boys and little girl sound absolutely perfect. With your Steele blue eyes and my brunette hair, they'll be heartbreakers. I can just imagine the twins being older than our little girl. Looking out for her and threatening her boyfriends, only when I'm not there of course."

Tears come to my eyes as Archer goes on about our future together. The kids we want to have, and where we'll live. Who'll be the Godparents, what their names will be. We want the 'A' names to keep going. "Babe, how throughly have you thought about this?" I ask and he smiles. "Down to who they'll marry."
-
Five months later
-
"Amanda, you look absolutely gorgeous!" Bella squeals, while Brooklyn and Olivia agree. "How do you kill it? Archer's jaw is going to drop." Brooklyn says making me smile. I look at myself in the mirror and smile at the reflection.
(Archer and Amanda's wedding attire)

"Thank you darlings, you look wonderful yourselves

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Thank you darlings, you look wonderful yourselves." I tell them. They all blush and thank me. (Brooklyn, Olivia, and Bella's Attire)

Archer and I went for a black and baby pink theme

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Archer and I went for a black and baby pink theme. The October air has been becoming cold, so I chose long dresses for my girls. "Ah, there's the bride." Archer's mother, Alexandra, says coming into the room. "My son has chosen perfectly." She says and I blush.

"Thank you Alexandra." I say giving her a quick hug. "They will be starting soon, in about five minutes. I must go, but your father and brother are waiting to come in and see you. Aubrey, Arianna, and Amelia can't wait to see you." She says making my heart melt. She leaves with a short farewell when Dalton and my dad come in the room.

"Ready kiddo?" My dad asks and I nod. The girls and I go out to meet with the groomsmen. Archer chose my best friend and his best friends. Thomas and Ryan are twin brothers who were Archer's best friends all the way from when he was in elementary. Brooklyn and Ryan matched up, then Olivia and Thomas, and eventually Bella and Stryker. They walked down the isle as people started standing up.

The traditional wedding song began and my brother, dad and I started walking down the isle. All eyes turned towards us, while I only looked at Archer. He was tearing up at the alter while I smiled.

Dad and Dalton both shook Archer's hand and gave me a kiss on the cheek. They went and sat in there designated pews while Archer and I stared at each other. "Hello everyone, we have come together to join Amanda Rose Addams and Archer David Richards in holy matrimony. If anyone says these two shall not be wed, please speak now or forever hold your peace."

"Okay, so these lovebirds have written their own vows. Archer, would you like to go first?" The priest asks and he nods. He takes the microphone and pulls out a sheet of paper.

"Dear Amanda, when I was writing these vows I didn't know how to tell you how much I love you. So, instead I'll tell the story of how I knew you were the one. As many of you know, we met working at Armani. When I first saw Amanda walk into the office, my heart stopped. I thought she was the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen, and that's still true. I knew we'd end up together, even when I was to shy to make the first move. Amanda and I have been through a lot together, we have also spoke of our future. The only future I can think of is spent with the woman in front of me, the woman I promise to love for the rest of eternity." Archer says as I begin to cry. He hands me the microphone and wipes away my stray tears.

"How am I suppose to beat that? I'll try anyway. Archer, when I first met you I had gone through a lot of heartbreak. I lost my mother, best friend, and first love. But you came and flipped everything upside down. You took away the hurt and replaced it with love. You taught me how to be the best person I can be, and that's how we started out. I had a hunch you'd tell the story of how we first met, and our future with three kids. That's one of the many things I love about you. You have the biggest heart of anyone I've ever met, and you are the most honest and kind hearted man. I still don't know how we ended here, but this is one heck of an outcome." I finish as everyone in the church is tearing up. 'I love you' Archer mouths. 'I love you to' I mouth back.

"Touching words. Now for the rings." Dalton and Lincoln's adoptive son hands us Archer and I the rings making me smile. "Archer please repeat after me. I Archer David Richards, take thee Amanda Rose Addams to be my lawfully wedded life through good and bad, sick and health, till death do us part."

Archer repeats it word for word slipping the ring on my hand. I repeat the priests words next as we both smile at each other. "Ladies and gentleman, I now present Mister and misses Archer Richards." The priest says as Archer and I share a jaw dropping kiss.

Light (Ashton Irwin) {Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें