Chapter 12

Ashton's POV
-
"Well, what did she say?" I ask the guys once they're back at my house. "She said there's a spark between her and Andrew. They have places to go with each other that she wants to, ya know? She also thinks your into some bitchy brunette." Stryker tells me and I groan.

"That bitchy brunette happens to be my ex girlfriend from back in Melbourne. She was the first girl I ever loved, and my grandma died so she came to 'cheer' me up." I explain to the guys as they all stare at each other.

"She also said that you were giving the bitchy brunette the heart eyes." The boys say and I groan again. "Where is she, I need to explain everything to her." I say as the boys give Stryker a look.

"Alright, she went to her families cabin this weekend with Andrew's family." My heart decides to break on me then and there. "I talked to Andrew and he said he plans to ask her out. Sorry Ash."

"Nah, its fine." I say trying to sound convincing, knowing my heart is breaking. After a few minutes of silence, Luke decides to speak. "Hey ash, I didn't know you played drums." Luke says looking at my worn down drum set.

"Oh yeah, when my dad left I took up the drums." I tell the boys and they nod. "You wouldn't have a bass and two guitars around would you?" Calum asks smirking at me.
-
Amanda's POV
-
"That movie gets me every time." Lincoln says crying into Dalton's shoulder, who just cuddles him. Dalton told my dad privately, and he was 100% okay with it. My dad also knows about Dalton and Lincoln's relationship, which he also supports.

"So, what are we gonna do now? We're here till Sunday." Dalton says and I shrug. It was getting late in the evening, and I suggested a bonfire.

"Yeah, let's do it!" Lincoln says dragging Dalton out the door to help him. "So, I'm going to guess their in charge of the fire?" Andrew asks and I nod. "Lets grab the necessities for s'mores." I tell Andrew as he follows behind me closely.

"Can you grab the gram crackers from the top shelf?" I asked the boy who was 6'2 in height. "Sure babe, do you know where the chocolate and marshmallows are?" He asks and I nod. I quickly find my stash of chocolate, when I turn around Andrew is incredibly close.

"Well, I found the marshmallows." He says quietly as I stare at his eyes which are looking at mine. We're both leaning in when Lincoln calls us. We both just laugh bringing the three objects out there.

"Finally, also grab some blankets it's cold." Lincoln says shivering before Dalton holds him. I find four blankets and bring them out. I hand two out to linc and dal and then one to Andrew. I sit next to Andrew while Lincoln is cuddled up with Dal.

Now, Lincoln is only two inches taller than me, meaning he's 5'6. Usually that'd be short for a guy, but for their relationship it's adorable. Sarah and our parents come home a little later and join us for a bit. When they do Andrew moves me so I'm on his lap, leaving a seat for Sarah.

Eventually, the adults leave so it's only us teens. Sarah soon leaves, wanting to fall asleep. It's soon back down to us four. "Hey Amanda?" I hear Andrew say and I turn toward him. "Can we go down by the doc for a second?" He asks and I nod. I bring the blanket to wrap around myself we walk hand in hand. When we get down there we stand on the end.

"Amanda, ever since I met you when we were little I knew I liked you. That day I saw you for the first time in a long time, I was rejoicing. You and I fit together so easily, I never want to lose you again. Amanda, would you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?" Andrew asks.

"Yes, of course I will." I say kissing him within a second. When we walk back to where the two boys are cuddling, I have a smile plastered on my face. Andrew and I sit back down, him placing me on his lap once more. He keeps nuzzling my neck, causing me to smile wide.

"I think we should head inside, can you guys put out the fire?" I ask the boys before yawning. They each nod as I head inside. I walk to me and Sarah's bedroom and fall asleep as soon as I hit the bed.
-
"We should do this again at some point." Andrew mumbles in my ear holding me from behind. "We should." I tell him. We eventually have to leave so we walk out to Dalton's car.

We get in the back seat again, cuddling while softly listening to the radio. The ride home was comforting, no once saying a word till we got home.

When we did get home, Lincoln and the Gettings left. "Who would have thought I'd talk to them again." My dad said causing both my brother and I to laugh.

"I'm happy for you kids, just don't take for granted the people around you." My dad tells my brother and I before he went to his room. "Does Andrew make you happy?" My brother asks and I nod. "Extremely, does Linc make you happy?" I ask and he nods. Me and Dalton sit in silence watching the television before Stryker calls me.

"Hello?"

"Are you home?"

"Uh, yeah why?"

"Come over to Ashton's quick."

"Why?"

"Just come over!"

"Fine, be there soon."

I hang up and put on my shoes. "Where are ya going?" Dalton asks. "Apparently there's something over at Ashton's that I have to see."

"Really?" Dalton asks.

"Really." I say leaving the house and walking over to Ashton's house. "Your here!" Stryker says as I hear music from the garage.