Chapter 26

Ashton's POV
-
"So, they really are the perfect family?" I mutter to myself looking at the TV. Everyone channel talking about Amanda and Archer, and their new additions. "As some would say, yes." Michael says answering my question.

"Ash, I thought you were over Amanda? What happened to being dumbfounded by Brooklyn?" Calum asks and I shrug. "I thought Brooklyn would be able to, but she's not. Amanda is the one I want, not some knock off."
-
Amanda's POV
-
Five years later
-
"Archer?" I yell as I open my eyes. I get out of bed and find the triplets playing in their bedrooms. "Hey babes." I say kissing each of the little ones on the head. (Archer Jr, Andrew, and Addison)

  (Archer Jr, Andrew, and Addison)

"Do you little ones know where daddy is?" I ask the little ones and they point towards the kitchen

"Do you little ones know where daddy is?" I ask the little ones and they point towards the kitchen. "Thank you, babes." I say walking out into the kitchen. "Arc-" I can't finish my sentence, seeing that Archer is sucking the life out of a brunette.

"Amanda ba-" Archer tries to say until I cut him off. "No Archer, get out. And taking your side chick with you." I say as tears start to brim in my eyes. "Amanda just let me ex-" he tries to say but I stop him.

"Remember when we vowed to love each other through thick and thin? Remember when you said you'd never cheat? Remember when you vowed to bring the spark back into my eyes? Cause I do, and apparently it didn't mean anything to you. Just get out Archer." I tell him as a look of hurt crosses his face. He walks away as something in me dies.

"Mommy? Why are you crying?" I hear the sound of Archer Jr. voice. "Honey, daddy won't be coming home for a while. Turns out daddy doesn't love mommy as much as he says he does." I tell Archer Jr. as Andrew and Addison join us.

"We love you mommy, even if daddy doesn't." They tell me and I smile. I hug all three of them. "I love you three very much."
-
Ashton's POV
-
"Ashton, bud, you'll never believe this. Archer cheated on Amanda and they're getting a divorce. Archer isn't even fighting for custody of the kids!" Calum says and I stare at him in shock. "What?!" I shout.

"Yeah, apparently he was kissing a brunette in their kitchen. Archer was fired from the company and is back to working at Armani." Luke says for Calum as I jump up. "Well, in going to New York!" I tell them. "What about McKenzie?" Michael says and I stop.