Chapter 14

Ashton's POV
-
"What are we wearing for the party?" I ask the guys and they shrug. "What is a group that has four different members?" Stryker asks and we shrug. "Guys! What is a super awesome group of teenage mutant superheroes?" Stryker says and as we smirk at each other.
-
Amanda's POV
-
"Babe, are you ready?" I heard Andrew call up as I was just putting my earrings on. "One second, coming!" I shout down. I walk out of my room wearing the Cinderella type dress. It wasn't a puffy dress, it was a short dress. I had my hair in a bun and a black chocker around my neck with pearl earrings and white heels. (Outfit below)

When I walk downstairs Andrew is wearing an outfit similar to a modern day prince

When I walk downstairs Andrew is wearing an outfit similar to a modern day prince. (Andrew's outfit below)

"Can I get a pic of you two before you head out?" Dalton asks and I nod

"Can I get a pic of you two before you head out?" Dalton asks and I nod. Andrew wraps his arm around my waist as and we both smile. "Thanks, I'll see you guys later." Dalton says before heading to pick up Lincoln.

"Shall we my princess?" Andrew asks and I nod while giggling. He opens the door for me and rushes to the other side. We take off for the party.

When we get there Andrew helps me out of the car and I follow him inside. We stay close together, knowing there's a couples costume contest. See, this party was hosted by the school. Meaning we had three different contests.

Funny
Couples
Groups

Of course, Andrew and I were in the couples section. When I looked around there wasn't a lot of couples contestants. He ones who were didn't put a lot of thought into it. When I was looking around I found Stryker. "Hey babe? Can we go talk to Stryker quick, and wish the boys good luck?" I ask him and he nods.

"Hey!" I say to Stryker as he turns around. "Hey yourself, your costume is killing it. Oh hey Andrew nice costume to ,mate." Stryker says and we both nod. "It was her idea, me being her Prince Charming." He says causing me to giggle.

"Hey can you tell the boys we say good luck?" I ask Stryker and he nods. We wave him goodbye to talk to Andrew's friends. His friends are actually nice, when they're not talking about their one night stands. When the boys are about to perform, Andrew and I turn to watch the boys. He slings his arm around my shoulders as the boys talk. The four boys come out dressed as the teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Michael is Michelangelo, Luke is Leonardo, Calum is Donatello, and Ashton as Raphael.

"Hello northern Sydney high school. We are 5 seconds of summer and we'll be your music for this evening. If you have a request you can tell our manager Stryker. Now on bass is Calum, on guitar is Michael and me, and on the drums is our main man Ashton. Now let's party!" Luke yells as a bunch of people start screaming as they start playing music.

"My darling princess would you join me in a dance?" I giggle then nod. We walk out to the middle of the dance floor as the boys change to a slow song. "You know, your giggle is adorable." Andrew tells me and I blush.

"How do you always seem to make me blush?" I ask him and he shrugs. "I've known you for forever, and plus we spend almost every moment together."

"True, thank you for being my prince tonight. I don't know what I'd be doing tonight without you." I tell Andrew and he smiles. "I wouldn't have it any other way." He says putting our foreheads together. We dance to a few more songs until they announce who won each contest. The principal, Mrs. Frey, goes up on stage where Luke is.

"Hello students, we have the results of our costume contest. Our funniest costume goes to Stryker Davis as a holy cow. Our cutest couple contest winners are Andrew Gettings and Amanda Addams as Cinderella and her Prince Charming. And the group costume goes to or very own 5 seconds of Summer as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Please come on stage to show off your costumes!" She says as I take Andrews hand and go on stage.

The boys are all starring at Andrew and I's outfit. Andrew wraps his arm around my waist as we wave at the crowd. "Here are all your winners. As tradition the crowd will pick out of these three groups who wins the best costume or costumes overall. I will hold a piece of paper over each of the contestants heads and you the crowd will cheer for your favorite." She starts by Stryker. He gets some but not a lot. She moves onto the four boys who get most of the girls at school. She then moves on to me and Andrew and the whole gymnasium is cheering.

"Our winners are Cinderella and her Prince Charming!" Mrs. Frey says and the whole student body cheers.

That night Andrew and I came home to my house smiling and laughing. "I had an Amazing time with you Amanda." Andrew says and I smile. "I had an even better night since it was with my favorite guy, also happy one week." We both look at the time seeing it was the time.

"Happy one week baby girl." He says kissing my forehead before we say goodbye. I walk inside the house and smile to myself. I check the background on my phone, seeing Andrew and i's picture from the night we started dating.Both of our eyes are shining, his eyes are on me while I'm looking at the camera.

After gawking at the picture so more I go upstairs to change into my pajamas and let my hair down. For the first time in forever, I look out of my window to see Ashton making out with the bitchy brunette.