Chapter 19

Ashton's POV
-
So this is what Amanda has done, she's created a fashion company in New York. Our manager found out about her company and said we had to go and see her. "Guys, what if she doesn't want to see us? What if she hates us?" Michael asks.

"Of someone is suppose to hate someone we're suppose to hate her. She left us hanging, for us to find out she's big in the fashion industry. It's not our fault." Luke says once we pull up to the office that reads, Addams Fashion and co.

"God, she really is a hot shot now." Calum says as we get out of the car. We walk in and see a secretary. "How may I help you today gentlemen?" She asks us.

"Hello, I'm Ashton Irwin. We're 5 seconds of summer, here for our appointment with Ms. Addams." I say and she nods. "Let me tell her assistant that you're here." She says calling up to he assistant. "Hello Olivia? Yes Ms. Addams clients are here. I'll send them up, yes thank you Olivia." She sets the phone down and nods toward us.

"Go to the top floor, Olivia will meet you at the elevator." She says and we nod. We go into the elevator and hit the button for the top floor. "What do you think Amanda looks like now?" Michael asks and I shrug. "She'll probably look and be more adult like, I mean have you seen her pictures." The elevator doors open and we all walk in. A young petite brunette with hazel eyes walks up to us.

"Hello gentlemen. I am Olivia Grace, Ms. Addams assistant. Give me a second to tell her you have arrived." She says walking off into a big office. "Thank you Olivia, could you take these girls to the clothing department to find something from or winter collection?" We here a confident voice asks.

"Thank you Amanda!" The girls of little mix say following Olivia into the elevator. "Just go into her office." Olivia says once the door closes. We all walk into her office to see Amanda putting files away. "Hello, I'm Amanda Addams. I'm in charge of Addams Fashion and co. If you have any ques-" she stops speaking when she turns around.

She looks almost the same, except the spark in her eyes is dulled. She looks more adult like and confident, she looks more grown up.

"Hey Amanda." The boys and I chime together.
-
Amanda's POV
-
"Hello boys." I finally respond, trying to calm myself down. "As I was saying, if you have any questions feel free to ask. At the moment I have two collections that are in the process of being out. I have my fall and winter collections. Most of the clients are looking at the winter but, I personally like the fall." I tell the boys.

"Lord Amanda, when did you become so grown up?" Michael asks and I shrug. "Desperate calls for desperate measures Mr. Clifford." I say grabbing my fall and winter male selections. "These are just a few styles from my collections, if you want something custom feel free to ask." I tell them. My office phone rings as the boys look through the files.

"Hello Olivia, have the girls found their dresses?" I ask her. "No, they want you to come down here and look for what looks best on them ma'm." She says and sigh. "I'll be down soon Olivia. I need to see what collection the boys want to try out first." I tell her and hang up.

"Alright, so what collection have you decided?" I ask the four boys. "Can we do the fall collection?" They boys ask and I nod. "Alright, follow me to the clothing department. When we get there I might be occupied helping the girls of little mix." I tell them and they nod.

We go down four floors and step out of the elevator. "Archer? Are you down here?" I ask and the boy walks out from hiding. "Hello Amanda." He says in a husky tone. "Can you help these boys find suits from the fall collection. I have to help Olivia and the little mix ladies." He nods and gestures for the boys to follow him.

I walk off towards the winter collection and easily find the girls. "Thank goodness you've came Amanda, we're struggling." Leigh-Anne says and I nod. "Alright, I have four dresses in mind for what you girls like." I hold up the four dresses and hand them to the girls.

"Thank you Amanda, your a life savor!" Jesy exclaims and I nod. They go into the changing room. "Sorry I had to call you down here Ms. Addams." Olivia says. "No worries, I was coming down here anyways. Archer is helping the boys find their suits."

"Archer, aren't you and him an item?" I nod my head and she smiles. "We've been together for a year and a half." I tell her and she nods. "Amanda, you are a genius." Perrie exclaims once the girls come out in their dresses.

"Your welcome girls, I must be going back to the boys selections. I will talk to you and your manager next week, goodbye ladies." I say walking back over towards Archer and the boys.

"So, what crisis are they in?" I ask the boy next to me. Archer is around 6'2 in height and he has a heart of gold. We met when we were both working for Armani. He has brunette hair and blue eyes. "They don't know what they want, they aren't really like you and me." He says pulling me close to him. "That's a true story Archer."

"Amanda, what do we wear?!" Michael asks and I shake my head. "Hey don't worry, date night will be perfect tonight." He tells me and I smile. "Alright, I'll be back". I say walking over to the boys and picking out their suits. "Here you are, you can wear a t-shirt under the blazer if you really want to." I tel the boys and they change.

"How do you do it?" Archer ask snaking his arms around my waist. "I have no clue." I tell him turning around in his arms.