Chapter 18

Ashton's POV
-
This is the day the boys and I are heading of to tour with one direction. We've been stoked for this since we got the offer. We don't like leaving the others behind, but they told us to chase our dreams.

My feelings for Amanda have only grown since meeting her. But strangely a week ago she moved to the states. No one will tell us which one, we'll apparently figure out once we tour.
-
Amanda's POV
-
The first few days in New York were fairly hard, but I managed. My internship has been going well, I'm a fashion intern for one of the Emporio Armani offices. My boss thinks I have potential in both women and men's wear.

"Ms. Addams can you come in here for a second?" My boss, Mr. Sanchez, asks. I quickly rush in there, knowing he might be having a breakthrough. "You've been working very hard all week, so I want to move you up in the business. I believe you'll be able to run your own company someday. Can I move you to the design department?" I nod eagerly and he smiles.

Within he next two hours I've been moved to my own office. They brought me a sketch pad and other things to work my Inspiration. They brought me looks from last collections, so I wouldn't make a knockoff. I looked up stronger fabrics and other things, working hard trying to succeed.
-
Three years later
-
"Hello Mrs. Addams. You have four meetings scheduled for today. Your father and brother are visiting during your lunch break, and then your suppose to be looking at the location for your showing." My assistant tells me. "Alright, thank you Olivia. Your service has not been taken for granted." I tell her this and she smiles.

See, after I made suits for Armani. Mr. Sanchez told me to start my own business, and I have. I was already known for my suit designs so I quickly grew in the industry. I make dresses and suits for both men and women.

I have an equal diversity of models, different weights and different races. This was another reason how my business grew. I'm a fairly popular name back in Sydney, apparently my dad is being stopped more often than not.

"Mrs. Addams?" I hear Olivia say and I look to her. "Your first set of clients is here for the dress and suit fittings." She tells me and I nod. In comes some of my favorite clients, smiling and waving. "Alright, so I have a new season of suits and dresses coming out this next fall. You can look through it all, if you want something custom made just say it. Addams fashion and co. Will take care of it as soon as possible."

I eventually finish off both of my morning meetings before my dad and brother come for lunch. "Mrs. Addams, Mr. Addams and Mr. Addams are here to see you." Olivia pipes up.

"Alright, please send them in Olivia." I say standing up from my desk. "Ah, my lovely daughter looks as beautiful as ever." My dad says coming onto the other side of desk to hit me.

"I missed you to dad." I say hugging him back before turning towards Dalton. "Hey big brother." I say giving him a hug. "Where's Linc?" I ask.

"Did somebody say, Linc?" He comes walking into the room causing me to laugh. "Hey Lincoln." I say giving him a hug. "Now, I don't know about you but I believe it's awfully rude to be late to a reservation."

The boys follow me out of my office while I stop at Olivia's desk. "Olivia, why don't you have an extra thirty minutes for lunch break? You've been working hard enough today." I tell her and she smiles. "Thank you Ms. Addams."

"I see you are still the sweetheart you've always been." My father says smirking and I nod. "My employees deserve a break once in a while, they work better without being under stress."

We hop in the office car and head to the restaurant. We just talk on the way there. About what life is like here and back home in Sydney. "Stryker and Bella are actually finishing in college in Melbourne. They think the education is better there." Dalton says and I'm not so surprised. They always wanted to go to school there.

"Anyways, how is Ashton and the other boys' band going?" I asked and it was silent to Lincoln answered. "I'm surprised they haven't asked you for suits yet."

We went into the restaurant, and talked and ate our food. When it was time to go I bid my farewell to my family and went back to the office. "Your back already ma'm? Alright that gives you a longer prep time for your third meeting of the day. You'll be with the girls of little mix."

"Alright, thank you Olivia." I walk back into my office and sit down. I've known the little mix girls for a while, and they seem to love my dresses. "Hello Amanda!" I hear Perrie chirp and I look towards the four stunning girls.

"Hello girls, what color are you looking for today?" I ask them as they sit in the four chairs in front of me. "Well, what are the main colors for your next season?"

"Well, I have my fall season. But I could also give you some dresses from my winter season if you really want to. I have files from both my fall and winter collections. You choose which dresses you want and they'll be ready." I tell them and they look through my files. "I think he winter collection will be a better fit for us, don't ya think girls?" Jade says and the girls nod along.

"Alright, let's go see the dresses in person then." I say standing up when Olivia walks in the room. "Uh Ms. Addams, 5 seconds of summer is here to see you." She says and I nod. "Olivia, can you take little mix up to the clothes department and show them our winter collection?" I ask and she nods.

"Thank you Amanda." The girls chirp together and I nod. "Your welcome girls." I put my files away as four tall males walk into the room. "Hello, I'm Amanda Addams. I'm in charge of Addams Fashion and co. So if you have any ques-" I freeze when I turn around.

"Hey Amanda." The four boys chirp.