Chapter 21

Amanda's POV
-
"Good morning future Mrs. Richards." I heard Archer say. I turned around and looked at my fiancé. "Good morning Mr. Richards." I say kissing his nose. I throw the duvet off of me and get out of bed.

I take a quick shower, then pick out my outfit for work. Archer is right next to me, a towel hanging around his waist. (Amanda and Archer's outfits.)

"Babe, you look quite dashing

"Babe, you look quite dashing." I say as Archer grabs my hands. "My, my, doesn't my fiancé look gorgeous." He says causing my heart race to speed up. "Shall we?" I say as we walk down the stairs. We head out to the car and drive to a nearby café. "I'll be right back baby." Archer says rushing inside quickly. I fiddle with the engagement ring on my finger, smiling.

"Okay, I got your usual and a chocolate chip muffin for us to share." He says getting back into the car. "Hey Archer?" I say and he turns toward me. "I love you."

"I love you to baby." He says leaning over to kiss me.
-
"M'am? They need you downstairs in the lobby." Olivia says. I sigh and stand up. I go down to the lobby with Olivia see a cake. Archer soon joins me, as everyone in the building congratulates us. "For a minute I thought we had a terrible issue." I say as all the employees laugh.

"Hey Olivia? Can I speak with you for a minute?" I ask and she nods. "I wanted to tell you the work you've been doing is insane. I was wondering if you'd like to work in a higher position for Addams Fashion and co?" She states dumbfounded for a moment before nodding eagerly. "Yes, thank you so much m'am this had been my dream since I first started here!" She says hugging me and I hug her back.

She walks off with a smile on her face. I find Archer quickly, him smiling at me. "What you did for Olivia is great." He says kissing the side of my head. "Well, she's easily turned into a little sister figure." I tell him as we celebrate with the rest of the office.
-
"Ms. Addams?" Olivia says and I look at the girl. "There is a reporter from vogue here to ask you some questions on your next fashion line." I nod as Olivia welcomes her in. "Ah, hello Christina. You look well?" I tell the reporter I've known for the past few years.

"As do you Amanda. How is the engagement life treating you so far?" She asks. "Fairly great, Archer and I are very excited."

"Well, Archer is a well brought up man." Christina said as we began the interview. We talked about my new and old collections. Then we talked about my personal life, causing us both to have a laugh.

"It was lovely seeing you again Amanda." Christina says as we both stand up. I give get a hug as she walks out of the office. "Always the charmer I see." Archer says walking into the room. "When am I not?" I ask causing us both to laugh.

We walk out of the office hand in hand. We drive home to our penthouse, singing along to the songs that come on the radio. "Amanda, your voice is beautiful." Archer says making me smile. "Can you sing me a song?" He asks and I nod.

"How many nights does it take to count the stars?

That's the time it would take to fix my heart.

Oh baby I was there for you, all I ever wanted was the truth."
-
"Archer? Can we just have a movie night?" I ask and he nods. I head into our room to change into a more comfortable outfit as Archer joins me. (Their outfits)

Now you should know, Archer is from Maryland

Now you should know, Archer is from Maryland. He got me hooked on the college, so now we try and go to the football, basketball, and any other terrapin stuff. They recognize us quite often.

We have matching slippers because we're 'goals' as Bella says. Bella and Stryker have met Archer, and they approve. Archer's family adores me and him together, especially his older sister Kendra. She saw him and I holding hands. Just that sent her to the moon and back.

"What movie shall we watch m'lady?" Archer says as we walk hand in hand down the stairs. "Can we do both our favorites?" I ask and he nods. We pull, the longest ride and 22 jump street of the shelf.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" I ask and he nods. "Two out of three right?" Archer asks and I nod. We go the first round and I win against his rock. The second he wins with his scissors. Then the last one I win, meaning Scott Eastwood here I come.

Archer and I cuddle up on the couch and watch the movie. Of course I cry when Ruth and Ira die, but that's expected. When Archer's movie is put in I run to the bathroom quickly. When I get back Archer has made us a fort. "Archer?"

"In the kitchen babe." He calls and I walk in seeing him making popcorn. "Can you grab the drinks babe?" He asks and I nod. I carry him and I's drinks out to the living room. "Archer comes in and gets into the fort with me quickly.
We cuddle up in blankets, taking a bunch of pictures together.

We take one where we're staring into each other's eyes, no lust all love. "Babe, I love this one." Archer says holding me closer to him. "Arch?" He turns to look at me once more.

"Will you love me forever?" I ask and he nods without hesitation. "I will love you and adore you till the day I die. For I love you so much, just the thought of you can make my heart beat quicken. There's no other girl I'd ever want to spend the rest of my life with."