Chapter 24

Amanda's POV
-
The reception was amazing. The food, dancing, and company was crazy. Archer and I couldn't keep our hands off of each other. From him slyly putting his hand on my thigh or low back, or me grabbing his arm or hand. The groomsmen and bridesmaids all did speeches. So did my dad, Dalton, Lincoln, and Archer's family.

"My dear Amanda, you have been my best friend ever since high school. The queen bee was picking on me, I thought I'd be the loner but you helped me. Ever since that day all I ever wanted was for you to be happy. You taught me friendship is found in any place at any time. Now Archer, I will repeat to you what I said when you first started dating. Break her heart and I will personally chop off your balls." Bella finished and we all laughed.

"Well Mrs. Richards, Liv and I have decided to put our two favorite memories of you and Archer together. When we were both applying, we knew there was something or someone in the office you loved. We lowered it down to three people, then two, then we caught you and Archer making out and the mystery was solved. I think everyone can agree that you two are the perfect couple, cheers!" They say together as everyone cheers.

"What can we say about our best bud, Archer." Thomas starts off. "Well for starters we first thought he was gay when he wanted to do Fashion. But hey, he snagged a babe." Ryan says as Archer, Dalton, and Stryker glare at him. "Anyways, we've known Arch since kindergarten. We were the three musketeers, who also messed up a ton during high school. But hey, here we are now celebrating these two gorgeous people. Who will also make gorgeous babies!" Thomas and Ryan both yell at the end while everyone laughs.

Stryker then stands up. "I don't really know how to start this out for two of my best friends but here we go. Amanda, you have gone through more heartbreaks than anyone I know. But here you are still kicking, breaking barriers. You've been my best friend and partner in crime since Skylar was around. You and I have been through hell and back, but then you found me Bella. Then you went and found your own Prince, and I couldn't be happier. To Amanda and Archer!" I start tearing up and I hug Stryker.

"Now since the speeches are over, can the bride and groom go to the middle of the dance floor for their first dance." The DJ says and we walk over there. Immediately One Direction's song 'infinity' starts to play. That was the first song Archer and I ever heard when we were together.

"How many nights does it take to count the stars? That's the time it would take to fix my heart. Oh baby I was there for you all I ever wanted was the truth."

Once the song finishes, my husband hands me over to my father for our dance. My dad has always been a country music fan so the DJ played 'The Keeper of the Stars' by Tracy Byrd.

My dad and I swayed back and forth, my dad singing me the song. We walked off the dance floor as Archer and Alexandra walked on. Alexandra chose the song 'stay with me' by Sam Smith. It was really touching seeing them like that.

After the song ended, Archer joined me again. He held me close as other couples started dancing. "Baby?" I turn and look into my husbands eyes. "I love you." He says and kisses me passionately. "I love you as well baby." I mumble as people whistle.

"I hate the ruin your moment but." Lincoln says bringing their adoptive son, Maxwell Randy Addams, over. "Your nephew would like to dance." He says looking at me and I smile. I take the small four year olds hand and we walk out to the dance floor. Aubrey, Arianna, and Amelia join us making me smile.

"Sorry little man, but it's time for your daddy to dance with your auntie." Dalton says as Linc comes to pick up Max. "Your kid is adorable." I tell him as I wrap my arms around his neck. "I know right? Linc is amazing with kids, reminds me of our courthouse wedding." Dalton jokes making me laugh.

"So, when am I going to have nieces and nephews?" Dalton asks and I shrug looking over at my husband and his groomsmen. "Probably soon, he wants two boys and a girl."

"Aww, that's cute." Dalton says and I laugh. "So, are you and Lincoln officially living in the U.S?" I ask and he nods. "We live about a block away from your penthouse." He tells me and I nod.

"Sorry Dal, but I think it's my turn to dance with the bride." Stryker says and I laugh. "Bye baby sis." Dal says walking back over to his husband and child. "So how does it feel to be married?" Stryker asks and I shrug. "Feels pretty good, I'm married to the love of my life." I say smiling.

"Are you actually planning on having three kids?" Stryker asks and I nod. "Two boys one girl. He has like the perfect future for him and I. After tonight we're jetting off to Puerto Rico for a week." I say smiling.

"I'm thinking of asking Bella for her hand in marriage. What do you think?" Stryker asks and I nod. "That sounds great." I tell him.
"Sorry Stryker, but I'd like my wife back for a bit." Archer says grabbing my hand. We walk over to our three teared wedding cake, and cut it together.

"Oh Amanda, can we get a family picture of all of us?" Alexandra asks and I nod. Dan, Archer's dad, walks over to any empty area with his three kids and wife. Archer and I follow and stand in the middle. "Alright big smiles."

"Hey Archer?" He looks at me. "I'm pregnant." I tell him smiling and his mouth goes wide.