Chapter 33

Ashton's POV
-
I was not expecting her to kiss me. Hell, I thought she was still in mourning over Archer. But when she kissed me, everything stopped. All I felt is electricity run through me, from the tips of my hair to the bottom of my toes.

"I've waited eight years to do that." We mutter in sync as the three little ones squeal. We both look down as the three little ones towards us. "We knew it! We knew it!" They cheer running around us.

"How about we head home, and I'll hand out the gifts there?" She asks and they nod happily. We grab her luggage and head out to the car, she hops in the passenger once the bags are put away.

"Mommy, this week was so much fun!" Addison says happily, they each start rambling on about what happened. Amanda listens intently, smiling the whole way home. "Let's head inside, and you can open your presents!" Amanda says and they rush out of the car.

We grab her bags and I unlock the door. "Go to the living room you three, Ash and I will be in there soon." She says and they leave the room. "This bag has all the presents, including yours. Except you don't get it until I ask you a certain question when the kids go to bed." She says walking away.

"Well are ya coming?" She says smiling back at me. I follow and see the kids around her. "Archer this is yours, Addison's, and Andrew's." she says and they dig in.

"Thank you mommy!" They say together. They show me what they got smiling. They grab all their stuff and rush up to their rooms. "This week has been pretty fun." I tell her truthfully and she smiles. She looks at me intently, her Steele blue eyes looking through me.

"So, why can't I have my present now?" I ask and she smiles wider. "Because, I need to ask you a question first." She says walking out of the living room and to her other bag. She puts her bag and clothes away, the bags in the closet and clothes down the shoot.

"So, can I stay till tonight or?" I ask and she smiles. "Well, I'm going to guess all your clothes are here." She says and I nod. "You might as well stay, I mean if you want to?" She says and I nod. "That sounds great." I say and we both smile.
-
"Mommy! Ashy!" Addison yells from upstairs. Amanda and I are watching TV on the couch, waiting for the little ones. After the little ones are asleep, Amanda is going to ask me her question. I'm pretty nervous, but I have a feeling I know what it is.

"We're coming babes." Amanda says, grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs. Addison, Archer, and Andrew are all cuddling in Andrews's bed. "What story is it tonight little ones?" I ask.

The look at each other then look at us. "Our turn to tell the story mommy and Ashton." Andrew says and we nod. They put us in the bed together and sit where we were sitting.

"Once upon a time there was a prince and princess, they went to high school together." Archer begins. "They knew they lived each other right away, but didn't say it."

"The princess got tired of waiting, so she met a new prince. His name was prince Andrew." Andrew says looking at Amanda and I. "Prince Andrew loved the princess, until he was killed by the dragon." Andrew says sadly.

"By then the princess 'didn't' love the prince. So she ran away to New York City." Addison continues. "There she met a new prince, named Archer."

"The princess and Archer were then married. Soon after, they had two little princes and a princess. Prince Archer died five years after, from what the princess won't tell us." Archer says giving Amanda a look.

"The princess soon decided to move back to her home town, where the prince she loved lived!" Andrew exclaims. "The first day back, the prince and his prince friends came over."

"The princess then trusted the princes with her kids, Andrew, Archer, and Addison. The little princes and princess might've accidentally told the prince the princess loved him." Addison says as Amanda's eyes go wide.

"The prince admitted he felt the same." Andrew says and Amanda looks at me, I sheepishly smile. "The princess came home a week later, excited to see her three princes and princess."

"The princess announced her love to the prince, and they were soon married! Causing the prince to become a king, and princess to become a queen." Addison says as Amanda shifts in her seat. I then realize that Archer and Andrew left the room. "That is the end of the story so far, but." Addison says as Archer and Andrew bring in my present.

Amanda looks at me, smiling. She has a hint of nervousness in her eyes, as I open the gift. Inside is a sweatshirt that says king, I look at Amanda who's wearing one that says queen. "Ashton, will you be our mommy's king?"

I look at Amanda and the three kids, stunned. Amanda's smile starts to falter after a bit, the little ones looking at me expectingly. "I'd love for your mommy to be my queen." I say and they each cheer. Amanda looks at me smiling.

"Yeah! Ashy is the king! Mommy is the queen!" Addison cheers running out and back with two tiaras. She places them on our heads causing us both to laugh.
-
A few hours later, Amanda, the little ones, and I are cuddling on the couch. I have Amanda on my one side, and the little ones on the other. I take a quick picture, trying not to wake up the little ones. I put it as my background, before posting it on social media.

'Finally home<3'