Chapter 32

Ashton's POV
-
"Bella! Stryker! I haven't seen you two since last fall." I tell them and they nod. "Almost a year, but that's what happens when you get busy." Bella says sadly.

"Uncle Stryker! Aunt Bella!" The little ones cheer rushing down the stairs. "Your here! Your here!" Addison yells waking up the three other adults. "Hey Stry, hey Bell." Michael says walking into the kitchen with only sweatpants.

"Michael! Put a shirt on!" Addison says covering her eyes. Michael picks her up and tickles her. "Uncle Michael!" She screams making us all smile.

"Alright, alright! Michael go put on a shirt. Stry, Bell you can sit. Addy,Arch, and Andy, go wash up please." I tell them and they nod. I start to make the omelettes, as Luke, Michael, and Calum walk in.

"BAM STRAIGHT IN THE PAN!" They shout together making us each laugh. "BAM STRAIGHT IN THE PAN!" The little ones cheer, Addison screams the loudest.

"And omelettes are served." I pipe up and they all grab one. We sit at the table as the little ones tell us about their dreams. "And mommy came home! And she brought us a bunch of clothes and toys and candy!"

"I bet your mum brings you that!" Bella says smiling at them. You can really see the sadness behind her eyes. She really wants a little girl, she has ever since she was little.
-
Flashback
-
"Guys, you know what I really want in life?" Bella pipes up. Her and Stryker have just started dating. Amanda is spending all her time with Andrew, so of course he's here.

"What bells?" Amanda asks. Andrew holding her close as we sit around the fire. "I really want to be a mother some day. To two little girls and a little boy."

"You'll get that someday Bell, we'll make sure of it." Stryker says looking into her eyes. That's when we all vowed to help her dreams come true.
-
Flashback over
-
"Alright little ones, Bell? Do you want to help Addy?" Bella's eyes light up as she takes Addison's hand. The two boys go up stairs to change, getting each other's opinions.

"We're not sure if we're going to get the little girl we want. We might go to New York to adopt a little girl." Stryker says looking out the window. "There's another couple who really wants the little girl, and they have more money." He says running his hand through his hair.

(Addison top, Andrew on the left, Archer on the right)