Chapter 29

Amanda's POV
-
"See you tomorrow Amanda." My secretary, Catrina, says and I nod. "And you as well Catrina." I say walking out of the office and into my car. I drive to the school and get there just in time for the bell to ring.

"Mommy!" I hear the three little ones say as they climb in. "Hey babes, ready to go?" They each nod as they buckle in and we go home. I let the kids go inside, my phone rings and I answer. "Amanda Addams speaking."

"Amanda, we have some terrible news." I hear Alexandra say. "Last night, Archer had a drug overdose. He died immediately, we wanted to know if you and the kids would come?"

"Of course Alexandra. This is a lot to take in but we'll be there." I tell her before saying goodbye. "Kids." I say and they all look at me.

"Daddy went up to heaven little ones. We're going to go back to New York in two days to say goodbye to him, alright?" They all nod sadly, Archer being the worst. I hug all three, pulling them tightly to me. "Go upstairs and play for a bit okay?" They do as told, while I begin to make them a snack.

The doorbell rings and I answer. "Ashton, what are you doing here?" I ask and he drags me into a hug. "I'm sorry about Archer, he wants actually a pretty good guy." I hold Ashton close and let a tear slip from my eye.

"Thanks Ash, could you help me with the kids tonight?" I ask wiping a tear away. "Of course Amanda, where are the little ones?"

"Mommy? Is that Ashton?" Andrew asks and I nod. "Hi Ashton!" Andrew says cheering up. "Addy, Arch! Ashton is here!" The other two come pounding down the stairs smiling.

"Amanda, would it be okay if we all went out? Like with the other boys to? Unless you ju-" I stop him from rambling on. "Yes, we'd love to go out tonight. Right kids?" I say and they nod.

"Okay good, I was thinking the pizza place we went to back in high school?" Ashton says and I nod. "New favorite picture." I say and we both laugh. "I'll be back around six." He says before leaving.

"Alright, let's get you little ones ready."
-
(Andrew's outfit top, archer's middle, Addison bottom)

" -(Andrew's outfit top, archer's middle, Addison bottom)