Chapter 11

Amanda's POV
-
"Why aren't you and Ashton talking anymore? And where did this Andrew guy come from?" Calum asks me.

"He chose someone who wasn't me. The way he looked at this girl was the way I want someone to look at me. Ashton and I's whatever it was is over. He chose the bitchy brunette instead of the bubbly blonde. Now Andrew chose me, he chose the bubbly blonde. I think Andrew and I can go places, we have that spark." I said thinking of the brown eyed boy who I will be seeing in a few hours.

"Plus, I don't get to make decisions for him. Ashton chose the other chick, it's his choice. I'm not going to have my feelings played with when he's with someone else." I say trying to not let my voice shake.

"Any other questions?" I ask. "Yeah, how did you meet Andrew?" Michael asks.

"When I was little I met Andrew since his dad is friends with mine. We were inseparable until we went to different schools. Andrew joined our high school though. Anyways, when I went to visit Skylar after seeing Ashton with that chick. Andrew was there visiting his brother's grave, so I gave him a ride home. And now Andrew, Dalton, Lincoln, Andrew's little sister, his mother, our fathers, and I are going to the cabin." I finish making all of the boys' jaws drop.

"Well, if that's all. I'm going to try and get some more sleep. I'll call you guys when we're at the cabin." I walk back inside waving goodbye to the four boys.
-
Later that morning, the Gettings come to our house so we can head to the cabin. We pack all of the suitcases into the back of Dalton's car. The Gettings are driving in their own car with my dad. Dalton, Lincoln, Andrew, and I are riding in Dalton's car.

We decided to follow the Gettings up to the cabin instead of taking the lead. Andrew and I sit in the back while Lincoln sits in passenger and Dalton drives.

"Hey Amanda? You know how you said I should tell dad, well I'm telling him tonight. Mostly because he's get suspicious about me and Linc." He says looking at the boy next to him.

"Cute." I say leaning my head on Andrews shoulder. He holds me close to him as we drive. "Hey, do you want to listen to some music?" I nod and he sticks an earbud in my ear. He puts on the 1975 and I hum along to the songs.

"I guess we're making a quick bathroom break." Dalton says from the front seat and I take my head off of a sleeping Andrews shoulder.

"Babe." I whisper in his ear as he looks at me. "We're making a quick bathroom break." I tell him and we crawl out of the backseat. We walk into the gas station hand in hand before going to the separate bathrooms. We both come out at the same time and look around for something to eat.

We both grab a breakfast sandwich and an apple juice before paying for our food. When we come out Dalton and Lincoln are already waiting in the car.

We crawl back into the backseat before we follow the grown ups. "So, lets play a car game." Lincoln says and I shrug looking at Andrew. "Amanda knows what I'm talking about so, Amanda explain to your boy toy." Lincoln says making us all laugh.

"Alright so we'll start with animals?" I say looking at Lincoln and he nods. "So, let's say I say eagle. You'd have to say an animal that starts with E." I tell Andrew and he nods.

"So, Dalton start." Lincoln says. "Cow."

"Walrus."

"Seahorse."

"Eagle."

"Elephant."

"Turtle."

"Elk."

"Koala."

"Aardvark."

We keep going until we reach the cabin, by the end we're in fits of laughter. "So, i'm going to say that car ride was fun?" Mrs. Gettings says and we all nod.

"Okay so rooms. Sarah and Amanda, Lincoln, Dalton, and Andrew, you guys and then me." My dad says and we all nod. Sarah, Andrew's sister, and I head to our room. There's two separate beds, meaning not having to share.

"So, you like Andrew?" Sarah asks and I nod. Sarah has a lot of the same characteristics as Andrew. Same looks and smile. Sarah is only two years younger than me, meaning she's fifteen.

"Andrew really missed you when you left for the other school. I think he was excited to hang out with you at your school. He said you were still the sensitive good girl." Sarah says causing me to smile.

"Well, that makes me really happy Sarah." I say smiling and she returns it. "Hey, when we get back home do you think you could help me with something? You were always like a big sister to me when I was little, I was wondering if you'd help me get ready for a date?" She says and I nod.

"Of course, now lets head back out and meet up with the boys." I say and we both walk out of our room. "NO, THAT BED IS MINE YOU TWO CAN SHARE!" I hear Andrew yell causing both Sarah and I to laugh.

We quickly walk into their room seeing a wrestling match taking place. "Babe, they won't let me have the single bed." Andrew whines giving me a pouty lip. I look into their room seeing Lincoln and Dalton on separate beds.

"Well, use the card I usually play." I say stepping in the room. "Dal, can my darling Andrew please have his own bed? Otherwise he'll come sleep in m-" Dalton soon jumps onto the other bed with Lincoln.

"There, we'll be waiting for you weirdos in the living room." I tell the three teenage boys before going into the living room with Sarah. I look at my phone and see a missed call from each of the boys. "Shit." I mumble under my breathe excusing myself to call them.