Chapter 20

Ashton's POV
-
"So, are you one of Amanda's employees?" Michael asks and Archer chuckles. "Well, I am but I'm also her boyfriend. We met working for Armani, it was kinda love at first sight." He says causing the guys to smile. After Andrew passed we were afraid she'd go into depression all over again. "When I first met her, her spark wasn't there. It was like it disappeared. So I did everything in my power to bring it back. It's still a little dulled, but it'll be back fully in no time."

"That's sweet and romantic dude." Calum says and Archer chuckles. "I guess, Amanda and I have been officially dating for a year and a half. It took me longer than it should've to ask her." Archer says. "Well anyways, here's our fall collection. You can look around and find something you like." He tells us and we nod.

After ten minutes we still have no luck. "So what's the crisis over here?" Amanda asks, while Archer slips his arm around her waist. "They don't know what they want, they aren't really like you and me." He tells her. "That's a true story Archer." She says smiling at him.

"Amanda, what do we wear?!" Michael shouts as Amanda sighs. Archer whispers something to her and she smiles. "Alright, I'll be back." She says walking towards us picking up the suits. "You can wear T-shirts underneath the blazer if you really want to." She says making us go into the dressing room.

"Guys, I think she loves Archer. He treats her like Andrew did, and plus he's known her for a while." Calum says and I shrug. "As long as Amanda is happy I guess." I tell the boys and they agree. When we walk out Amanda and Archer are swaying back and forth in each other's arms.

"These suits are perfect, thanks Amanda." Luke says and both Amanda and Archer nod. We change back into our original clothes, and walk back out. "Alright, tell your manager to set up a meeting for next week and everything will go through smoothly." She tells us and we nod.

"Bye Amanda, Archer." We say walking out to the elevator and riding it down to the lobby. "I still can't believe how mature she's become. And now she's dating Archer." I tell the boys and they agree. We get in the car and go to our hotel.

"Okay, meet back down here for the banquet. Dress nicely, it's a big event. It's honoring Simon Cowell." We nod and go up to our rooms. Luke and I are sharing while Michael and Calum are sharing. "Hey Ash, are you still in love with Amanda?" Luke asks and I nod sadly.

"She's perfect Luke, didn't you see her today?" I ask once we go into our room. "I'm gonna shower, then get ready." I tell Luke and he nods. He lays on his bed while I walk into the bathroom.

I take my shower then come out with a towel around my waist. Luke goes in while I change into my suit. I slick my hair back while Luke changes. We go back down to the lobby where Michael and Calum are waiting. We get back into the car and take off for the venue.

"There are quite a few interviewers here. So, be respective and don't do anything stupid." He tells us once we get out of the car. Right after we show up Amanda and Archer get out of the car. Archer wearing one of Amanda's suits while she's wearing a custom floor length dress. (Archer and Amanda's outfits)

What we all really noticed was the hunk of rock on her left ring finger

What we all really noticed was the hunk of rock on her left ring finger. Another thing on full display was the sparkle in her eyes. They were brighter than ever before. The other boys noticed and patted me on the back. "Sorry mate." They tell me and I nod.

We talk with each interviewer, them asking the same questions over and over again. When we get into the venue, we're brought over to our seats. Amanda and Archer are put at a table in the front, with non other than Dalton, Lincoln, and her father. Archer and her father shake hands while Dalton and Lincoln congratulate them.

"Excuse, could everyone take their seats?" A man on stage says and everyone does so. "Hello and welcome to Simon Cowell's animal sickness banquet. If anytime through the night you'd like to donate, please talk to Alissa at the front desk." He leaves the stage as food is served. While we eat Simon goes up on stage.

"I'd like to make out a special thank you to Ms. Amanda Addams of Addams Fashion and co. Along with her new fiancé Archer Richards for the donation of 2,000,000 dollars." Everyone claps as Archer and Amanda stand up and wave. Simon goes back down and sits next to Amanda's father as everyone continues to eat.

After we eat the dance floor is opened. Amanda drags Archer out to the dance floor. They dance with each other as people begin to join them. Amanda looks happy with Archer.

She's perfect. He's perfect. They're perfect.

I think, remembering that's what I thought about her and Andrew. An hour later Amanda and Archer decided to leave. Right before Archer and Amanda came and talked to us.

"Hey guys I didn't know you were here." Amanda says looking at the four of us. "And we didn't know you were engaged." I say as She shifts. "Well, after you guys left we went back to our penthouse. We were lounging around when suddenly Archer was down on one knee speaking from his heart." She says looking lovingly at Archer.

"Thank the lord she said yes." He said causing us to laugh. "Well we better head out, it was great seeing you guys." She says walking away hand in hand with Archer. "My heart hurts." I tell the boys as they give me sympathetic looks.

Why are they so perfect?