Epilouge

Amanda's POV
-
Thirteen years later
-
"Mom!" I hear Andrew yell from downstairs. "One second sweetie." I yell back. I look at myself in the mirror one more time before going downstairs.

Andrew, Archer, and Addison turn eighteen today. Addison started dating Bella and Stryker's son, Darrien, when she was sixteen. Archer has been chasing after their daughter, Skylar, since they came to Australia.

When the triplets were six, Ashton proposed to me. When they were seven, Ashton and I got married. They've thought of Ashton as their dad ever since they met him.

Luke married a girl named Christina, Michael married a girl named Rachel, and Calum married a girl named Gabriella. They all had at least two kids. All of the boys still keep in touch, even though they live all over the world.

My dad is still living, but he handed over his company to Dalton. Dalton and Lincoln are still both madly in love, with three kids. Max, Maddie, and Mason. Max and Mason are pretty much the most over protective brothers you could imagine.

Bella and Stryker are both living happily, seeing that they got the kids they wanted. They are the first people to call that Addison and Archer would find the twins interesting.

"Happy birthday boys and girl." I tell them. (Andrew, Archer, and Addison now)

 (Andrew, Archer, and Addison now)

"Thanks mom

"Thanks mom." They say together devouring their birthday breakfast. "Hey second familia." Bella and Stryker's twins say walking into the room. (Darrien and Skylar Below)

 (Darrien and Skylar Below)