Chapter 15

Ashton's POV
-
I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache, but what really surprised me was the brunette sleeping next to me. Did I mention that the both of us are nude? Cause we are.

I look over to Amanda's room. Her blinds are closed once again. Signaling you fucked up again dumbass. I shook my head and crawled out of the bed to put my boxer briefs. "Well that's a pretty sight." Caitlyn said from behind me.

"Yeah no, why did I wake up to you and I both naked?" I ask her as she gives me a smirk. "Don't you remember? We hooked up again Ash, just like old times."

"Yeah, well now you need to leave." I say turning away from her to go into the bathroom.
-
Amanda's POV
-
The next day I was heading over to Andrew's house to help Sarah get ready. When I get here, Andrew opens the door for me. I give him a hug and a kiss before heading up to Sarah's room.

"Amanda! Good you're here I need your help." She leads me over to her bed which has three separate outfits. "Which one do I wear?" She asks. "First off go shower, I'll pick out your outfit while you put these." I say handing her shorts and a t-shirt. "On after you shower."

She nods her head before leaving for the bathroom. I eventually ditch all three of the outfits and look through her closet. I find a pair of light wash skinny jeans, a cream t-shirt with a city drawing, and a pair of cream ankle boots. When I get the outfit out Sarah is back in the room.

"I hope you don't mind but, I went through your closet and found this outfit." She nods, trying not to knock the towel off her head. I leave the room to let her change, and find Andrew sitting in his room.

"Hey princess." He says kissing the side of my head. "Hey babe." I say kissing his cheek. "Amanda?" I hear Sarah say. "One second." I say waving goodbye to Andrew. "Alright time for hair and makeup."

She leads me back into her room where her vanity is placed. I blow dry her hair, and then put it in a pony tail on top of her head I take a tiny section of it away from the rest to braid. I twist the rest of it into a bun then loop the braid around it. "How does that look?" I ask Sarah and she smiles. "Amazing!"

"Alright time for makeup chica. What I've learned is that guys don't care to much about makeup. So I'm just going to do concealer and mascara." I quickly do both before staring at my masterpiece. "Now you may look." She turns around in her chair to look at herself.

"Thank you Amanda!" She says happily as the doorbell rings. "Well, that's Danny." She says. I walk down the stairs ahead of her while Andrew is talking to Danny.

"Hurt her and your head is mine buster." Andrew says and Danny nods his head nervously. "May I present the beautiful Sarah Gettings." I say and she comes down the stairs.

Andrew and Danny both turn to look at her. Andrew in the living sibling way, while Danny's is in the loving boyfriend way. "See ya later Amanda and Andrew." She says waving to us and we wave back.

"So, lazy movie day?" Andrew says and I nod.
-
"Andrew, stop I need to get home." I say giggling as he tickles me. "I could but, I like this much better." He says continuing to tickle me. He eventually stops letting me get a breather. That doesn't last long until he's kissing me.

"Andrew, I really need to go. I'll see you tomorrow morning." I say kissing him one last time before heading to my car. "Bye princess!" He shouts causing me to giggle. I drive home seeing the light in the kitchen still on.

"Oh, Mrs. Irwin this is my daughter Amanda." My dad says gesturing me into the dining room. "Hey." I say waving seeing my dad, brother, Ashton, Mrs. Irwin, and Ashton's siblings at the table. "Sorry I wasn't here earlier, Andrew's little sister needed help getting ready for her date. And then we got caught up in our movie date." I tell my dad.

"It's alright sweetheart. We haven't ate dinner yet, and I'd prefer if you'd join us?" My father says and I nod. "Let me just wash up quick." I tell the group at the table before heading up to my room. I plug my phone in, then head to wash my hands in the bathroom.

I go back downstairs and sit next to Dalton. "Dal, Mand can you serve out the food please?" My father asks and I nod. Dalton and I go into the Kitchen and grab dinner.

"Why wasn't I told about dinner?" I ask Dalton and he shrugs. We didn't know want to interfere with you and Andrews plans. We know you have strong feelings for the kid." Dalton says and I nod grabbing the rest of the food.
-
"Why does School have to be a reappearance?" I ask Andrew as I lean on him for support. "I don't know, you didn't get a lot of sleep last night either?" Andrew asks and I shake my head no.

"Hey guys." Stryker says coming up to us. "Since when did I know members of the walking dead?" Stryker said making both me and Andrew glare at him.

Suddenly people were yelling from down the hallway. Andrew and I being concerned ran to see what was happening. The school's queen bee was yelling at an innocent new kid.

"Watch where your walking pip squeak!" She yelled before her and her minions left. I ran up to the new kid, and helped her up. She was around my height except she had tan skin and had black hair with green eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "I don't know, who was that?" She asked. "The queen bee, she's a yeah. Anyways I'm Amanda Addams. What's your name?" I asked her. "Bella Anderson." She said. "Have you gotten your schedule yet?" I asked and she shook her head. I lead her to the office.