Chapter 22

Ashton's POV
-
"Do we have to?" I complain as the boys drag me into Amanda's office building. "Yes we do, now quit complaining and face her." Luke and Calum shout at me.

"How can I? I fell hard fo-" I quickly fall to the floor. "Oh my lanta, I am so sorry!" A girl with curly blonde hair and big blue eyes says. "Here let me help you with that." I say helping her pick up all of her belongings.

"Thank you, my names Brooklyn." She says finally looking me in the eyes. "Hi, my names Ashton." I say, sticking out my hand. She shakes it and smiles. "I better get going, nice meeting you Ashton." She says walking off.

"Dude, what were you saying about Amanda?" Michael smirks.
-
"Hello gentlemen." Amanda says once we walk into her office. "Archer is waiting for us in the fitting department, so let's go." Amanda says and we follow her. Once we're in the elevator Calum speaks up. "Hey Amanda? Who's the new girl?"

"Oh, you must be talking about Brooklyn. Bless her heart. She's straight out of the college in Maryland. She's absolutely the sweetest, when I offered her the new assistant position she was highly modest. She's originally from the Midwest, wanting to pursue fashion." Amanda tells us as we stop at the fitting department.

"Hello darling, the boys are here for their fittings." Amanda says once we step out of the elevator. Archer nods and leads us to fitting room. "Which one of you boys would like to go first?"

"I'll go." Luke offers and walks out to where the suits are waiting. "Alright, so in this process we are just fitting the suits to form with tori bodies. Since you are all fairly tall, we had to alter your suit just a bit." Amanda tells us, looking up at our tall frames.

"Excuse, I must get back to my office. Brooklyn is looking for me." She says excusing herself. "She's amazing isn't she?" Archer says staring at the retreating female.
-
Amanda's POV
-
"Hey baby?" I hear Archer call. "One second darling." I say grabbing my jacket and phone. "Ready to go home?" Archer asks and I nod. We walk down to the parking garage and go home. "Hey arch? How many kids do you want?"

"Well, I really want at least one set of twins. Maybe three kids? Twin boys and a little girl I can spoil." He says smiling, making my heart flutter. "How many do you want?" He asks and u shrug. "Three or four, I think three." I tell him and he smiles.

When we get home, we go up to the penthouse and kick off our shoes. "Baby, can we do something different tonight?" Archer says. "What do you have in mind?" I ask and his eyes turn dark. "Oh I don't know, how about we start working on kids?" He says and I smile.

"Last one to the bedroom is a rotten egg." I shout as he chases me into the bedroom locking the door in the process, right before things become heated.
-
"Good morning baby." I hear archer say, nuzzling his face into my neck. "Good morning." I say running my hand through his hair. "Thank you for last night." I tell him smiling.

"Of course baby, your my number one priority out of all of this." He murmurs into my neck. "What should we do this fine Sunday?" I ask.
"Well, I like the thought of cuddling. Just you, me, and a shit ton of movies. Oh and we're both naked." He says kissing my neck causing me to let out a low moan. "But, before that I'd like a repeat of last night." He growls before attaching my lips.
-
"Hey baby?" I hear Archer say from the kitchen. "I'll be there in a second." I say pulling on one of Archer's t-shirts. I walk out into the kitchen finding Archer in his this boxers. "What would you like for lunch?" He asks and I shrug. He turns around to look at me as both of our eyes bulge out.

"Well, now I know that I want another round of that." Archer says walking slowly towards me. "How about on the table where dinner should be served?" He says making me giggle picking me up and setting me on the table.

"While my shirt looks great on you, I think it's better on the floor." He growls quickly taking it off, leaving me fully nude on the table. "Ah, just how I like it. Dinner is served."
-
"Well, I think that's enough for one day." Archer says looking at us in front of the mirror. We both just got out of the shower, his arms wrapped securely around my waist. "I love you baby." He tells me as I lean into him.

"I love you to babe." I say turning around and kissing him. We both go to bed nude once again, after round four of course.
-
"Archer I'm trying to change you goof." I say as he continues to tickle me. "Well I'm sorry my fiancé is sexy as fuck." He says making me giggle. "God, you are so adorable." He says peppering my face with kisses.

"Babe, we have to get to work." I say looking him straight in the eyes. "Ugh, why can't we just lay around and have sex all day! It's so unfair." Archer complains making me laugh.

"Well, we can on our honeymoon. Now we have work." I say as Archer finally lets me get up from the bed. "This is a nice view." Archer says looking at my bare butt. "Yeah, and it's all for you. Now come on you cheeky bastard." I say laughing.