Chapter 4

Ashton's POV
-
Seeing a random guy standing in one of your friends kitchen was fairly unnerving, until it's there brother. Of course I was jealous, seeing that the girl of my dreams was hugging another male. Yes, I like Amanda. Call me cliché but it was love at first sight.

That weekend Amanda and her brother Dalton invited the boys and I to the movies. I didn't want to at first, but then the boys persuaded me.

The other boys found out about my crush on Amanda and have been teasing me ever since. Stryker has been the worst of all, saying Amanda wouldn't go for me. Mostly because she's still mourning the loss of Skylar.

Stryker told me about how she shut down, and that instantly made me want to hold her close to me.

That Saturday morning the four other boys and I made our way to Skylar's house. When we knocked on the door, Dalton came to the door wearing a hoodie, jeans, and boots. "Amanda is upstairs getting ready, once she's down we'll head out in two cars."

Hearing that answer we started making seat arrangements. Luke, Michael, Calum, and I in my car. While Stryker, Amanda, and Dalton are in her car. When Amanda comes down she's wearing a maroon sweater with dark wash skinny jeans and maroon boots. She looks so innocent and happy, making me stare at her beauty.

I hear the four boys behind me snickering. I shake it off, looking back towards Amanda. "Hey guys." She tells us, her voice sounding light and sweet. "Hey Amanda." The boys say behind me, as I'm still gawking at Amanda.

"Well, we have our seating arrangements. Amanda your with me and Stryker." Dalton says, finishing off glaring at me. We all head to our designated vehicles. I follow Amanda's car to the theater.
-
Amanda's POV
-
When I wake up in the morning, Dalton is screaming my name from the kitchen. I eventually go downstairs to see that he made breakfast. "Hurry up and eat, we're going to the movies with your friends today." I nod, quickly eating the eggs and toast. Once I finish I put my plate in the sink and go to the bathroom to shower.

Once I'm done I head back to my room and change into a more cozy outfit. (Below)

When I walk downstairs I see the boys and my brother talking

When I walk downstairs I see the boys and my brother talking. The boy that sticks out to me, is Ashton. I feel butterflies in my stomach when I see him looking at me. He's wearing a hat, crackle grey-black shirt, black jeans, a bomber, and boots. (Ashton's outfit)

Seeing him looking at me the same way as I'm at him, the butterflies erupt

Seeing him looking at me the same way as I'm at him, the butterflies erupt. "Hey guys." I say softly, not letting my voice crack. "Hey Amanda." The other boys besides Ashton say.

Dalton walks up beside me before speaking. "Well we have our seating arrangements, Amanda your with me and Stryker." I nod my head, feeling sad I'm not riding with Ashton.

The four other boys walk to Ashton's car, while the two boys hop in mine. Seeing that I'm driving, i force the boys to put on their seat belts. Dalton is up front with me while Stryker is in back.

"So, any boys you like Amanda?" Dalton and Stryker say at the same time. I blush while they both burst out laughing. "If you must know, yes." I say while they continue to laugh.

"Let me guess, Ashton?" Dalton says once him and Stryker calm down. I nod while blushing. "Ha, you owe me five bucks buddy." Dalton tells Stryker and I glare at the two.

"What? We said you were giving Ashton the 'love you' eyes." Stryker said and I shake my head. "It's nothing different from." Before Stryker can finish we're at the theater.

We all unload from our vehicles. We almost walk two by two, until Stryker joins the boys behind me. I quickly catch up to Dalton as we walk into the theater. The boys start whispering to each other while Dalton buys us tickets to the movie I wanted to see, La La Land.

The boys sigh in defeat as I squeal like a little girl. Dalton and I walk to the concessions after paying for our tickets. The boys soon join us, after Dalton and I get our snacks.

I see a few girls off in the corner, looking in our direction. I soon notice they're staring at Ashton. I take a few breathes trying to keep my cool. Dalton soon notices, dragging me out of the main lobby and into the theater.

"Hey, don't worry about those hoes. It's clear Ashton wants you." He says cheering me up a bit. When the boys join us, Stryker sits on the other side of Dalton. The four other boys sit on the other side of me. Ashton, being closest to me.

When the movie begins I'm in trance. I notice the boys looking at my reaction during the movie. I cry and laugh through the whole thing. Once the movie is over, we decide to go out to eat. We all climb back into our vehicles, and speed of to the restaurant.

When we get there, my stomach turns. Seeing Ashton chose the restaurant my ex-boyfriend works at. It wouldn't have been so bad if he didn't break up with me after banging another chick. And that other chick got pregnant with his child.

When we walk into the restaurant, the first thing I notice is my ex. Before he can see me I turn away and look at the boys behind me. "Please tell me he is not looking at me." I ask Stryker and he frowns.

"Well, well, well if it isn't my darling Amanda." His voice says and I turn around to see the devil himself. "Hey Matthew, how's the kid?" I say back.

"Oh, him and my future wife Melissa are fine." He says trying to make me crack. Before I know it, I'm running out of the restaurant. I run all the way to my car and hop in. I pull out of the parking lot heading to my safe spot.

Skylar's grave.