Chapter 34

Amanda's POV
-
Ever get that feeling where everything is finally perfect? Like the moment you've been patiently waiting for has finally come? That's how I feel with Ashton. Even when I was in love with Archer and Andrew, I was still deeply in love with Ashton. I never would admit it but, he changed something in me.

"Amanda, babe." I wake up looking at Ashton and my three little ones. "Good morning baby." Ashton says smiling. "Good morning babes." I say smiling back at them.

We get up and off the couch to get the little ones ready for school. (Archer's top, Andrew's middle, Addison's bottom)

 (Archer's top, Andrew's middle, Addison's bottom)

Once they're down stairs and finished eating, Ashton takes them to school

Once they're down stairs and finished eating, Ashton takes them to school. Ashton immediately comes back, and we spend the day together. "Ash, did you and the boys get groceries this week?" I ask.

"The boys and I never got a chance. With the studio and kids, we're still kinda new." He says scratching the back of his neck, still as cute as it was in high school.

"Alright, let's go and buy some groceries then." I say. We both go upstairs to get ready for grocery shopping.
(Amanda and Ashton's outfits.)

I put my hair up in a messy bun then join Ashton down stairs

I put my hair up in a messy bun then join Ashton down stairs. We walk hand in hand to the car, then drive off to the store. When we get out, reporters are crawling around. "Raybans." I tell Ash and he nods. We both slip them on then get out of the car.

"Amanda are you and Ashton dating?"

"Amanda where are the kids?"

"Amanda are you trying to replace archer?"

All these question and more are hurled at us. When we get in the store, we take off our sunglasses. "Well, that was an experience." Ashton says making me laugh.

"I'm sorry about their questions." I say sadly, walking to grab a cart. Ashton stops me and spins me around. "Don't worry. Their questions don't effect me, only you and the kids questions. Now, let's shop till we drop." Ashton says making me smile.
-
"Mommy, Ashy!" Addison yells as the three little ones get in the backseat. "Hey babes, you lite ones and ash are all going to the mall!" I tell them and they smile. "Where are you going mommy?" Addison asks confused.

"Mommy has to go to her office, but she'll be home before you!" I tell them and they nod. We drive back home so I can change into my work clothes. Ashton kisses me on the cheek before he takes the kids to the mall. (Amanda's outfit)

I left the house for the office, for a surprise press conference

I left the house for the office, for a surprise press conference. When I arrive, three of my office bodyguards help me inside. They bring me up to where the press conference is being held, "thank you gentlemen." I tell them as they walk away.

I walk inside straight up to the podium. "This press conference will be held for an hour. We will begin with questions on the company and design lines. If we have time we will have a few personal questions." I say loud enough for everyone in the building to hear. Everyone agrees and we begin.

For forty-five minutes I'm asked about the newest line, the London office, and upcoming fashion shows. That left the reporters fifteen minutes to ask about my personal life.

"Amanda, how do you feel about your late ex-husband's death?"

"He was once a man I loved, and I'm still slightly grieving for my children's biological father."

"What is going on with you and famous drummer Ashton Irwin?"

"Ashton and I are in a relationship, one that should of happened when we were eighteen."

"How long have you known Ashton?"

"Ever since I was put by him in my maths and homeroom."
-
I get home twenty minutes before Ashton and the little ones. When they're home they come trotting in with quite a few shopping bags. "MOMMY ASHTON TOOK US TO BUILD A BEAR!" Addison exclaims as the three little ones show off their new stuffed animals.

"They're so cute little ones, now how about you three go play with them upstairs?" They all nod, taking off for their rooms. "How did the press conference go?" Ashton asks slinging his arms around my waist.

"As good as it could have been. We talked about the actual fashion for forty-five minutes and my personal life for fifteen." I say shaking my head.

We hear a knock at the door and open it. Michael, Luke, Calum, Dalton, Lincoln, Stryker, Bella, my dad, and Max come in. "Amanda and Ashton, I knew it." Stryker says smirking at us.

"UNCLE STRYKER, MICHAEL, LUKE, CALUM! AUNT BELLA! GRANDPA! MAX!" The little ones yell running down the stairs. "Hey little ones!" They say together each getting a hug from them.

"Did you hear about mommy and Ashy!?" Addison exclaims. "They're dating!"

"I hadn't noticed sweetheart." Bella says winking at us. Ashton holds me close to his side, leading everyone into the living room. Ashton and I sit by each other, his arm around my shoulders. I curl into his side, as the little ones sit with Michael, Luke, and Calum.

Dad sits in the recliner, Max sitting with him. Stryker and Bella keep smiling at each other, while Dalton and Lincoln are cuddling. "Hey Bell?" I ask and she looks at me. "Why so smiley?" I smirk.

"Stryker and I are adopting a set of twins." Bella says and we all cheer for them. "We go to get them next week, they're from Greece." Stryker adds in.

"They're five years old, and look identical to Stryker and I." Bella finishes. For the rest of the night we celebrate. Bella and Stryker becoming parents and Luke, Michael, and Calum finally finding girlfriends.

After everyone leaves, Ashton and I take the little ones to bed. "Hey ash?" I look over at him. "Yeah babe?"

"I love you."

"I love you to."