Chapter 1 - New Year Resolutions

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 1: New Year Resolutions

(Camden's POV - Thur. 1 January 2015)

"Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven! SEX!" At that moment, the high-pitched voices of a certain group of overly excited Submissives almost eclipse the deeper voices of our group of Dominants, matched by mischievous and naughty expressions on their faces. "Five! Four! Threeeeeeee! Twoooooo....! Oooooooone! Happy New Year!!!!!"

Everybody screams simultaneously as hundreds of rainbow-colored balloons and confetti's are released from the ceiling, and there we go for a long waltz of hugs - more or less tight depending on the partner we hug - and kisses - more or less wet, for the same reasons. As far as I am concerned, it comes down to a majority of handshakes with Dominants and a few tousling-of-hair with Submissives. Hugs are only restricted to my three closest friends and their Subs, as well as my mentor and his long time Sub. I would have normally reserved the bear hugs to my friends, but I am in a teasing mood tonight, so I end up wrapping my arms around their young Subs' frail bodies too, making them tense with awkwardness and uneasiness for a few seconds. And I love it. I am tall, standing at 6'2, but I am not extra large. So, it is not so much my physical appearance that impresses the Subs, but rather my particular status at the Black Diamond club.

The Black Diamond is a private BDSM club concealed within one of the most popular nightclub of Chicago, The Black Moon, and tonight, it really looks like an immense rainbow for this special occasion at New Year's Eve. It has been decorated with huge colorful garlands and decorations, which is a change from its usual black and white theme. And also very gay of course. Well, this is a gay BDSM club, so it hasn't shocked anybody obviously. I believe that the Black Moon has been decorated similarly and from what Aaron said earlier, the tickets for this special night were sold out.

Only a few members of The Diamond were invited to celebrate the birth of 2015, so we are barely a hundred tonight, a bit like on a week day and clearly much less than on a Friday or Saturday night. This includes my best friends, Aaron Cox - the owner of the club, Joshua Pierce - a filthy rich CEO, and Mark Murray - talented Cook and owner of several restaurants. The four of us are what we call Dominants in the BDSM lifestyle; this basically means that we like to exert control on our submissive partners, in every kind of way, and that we are kinky-sex addicted.

Most of these relationships are framed into some sort of consensual agreement that defines roles, rules and limits between the Dominant and his Submissive. They are usually temporary and may last from a couple of weeks to a few months, but some people like to make them unlimited, and in these cases, they would simply terminate when either party gets tired of the other. Contracts suit a lot of Dominants and Submissives, but there is yet another category of people who don't want to get involved into relationships and prefer to consider themselves as one-night stands. Whatever our choice, it shall remain consensual.

For a large majority of people at the club, these relationships are completely devoid of serious feelings; the feelings that people call love. But in some cases, these emotions invite themselves in the couple and then... well, then both the Dominant and the Submissive need to find a certain balance between their lifestyle and their regular couple life; but from the few people I know in this situation, I can tell that the lifestyle still remain predominant in their everyday life as Doms usually likes to control their Subs in most aspects.

This is actually what happened to two of my best friends. The first one to settle down was Joshua when he preyed upon one of his employees and brought him in the lifestyle. Joshua was the kind of Dom who was completely detached of feelings toward his Subs and it took him quite some time before he eventually admitted his feelings for the young and innocent Liam. So, things went rather slow between them but they have now reached a regular pace and the two are deeply in love. Then there was Mark. Mark is quite a special guy. Ever since he joined the lifestyle, he has had a kink for multiple-partners sex and whenever he had a Sub under contract, he often liked to add another Sub in their scenes or to share his Sub with another Dominant. All consensually of course! So, it was no real surprise that he ended up in a ménage à trois relationship with Shannon and Alex. The three of them haven't been together for very long, and I can't tell if it will last for long, but I see how both his boys hold a tight grip on his balls and how he deeply feels for them both. The interaction between the three men is honestly interesting though and I am quite curious to find out how their relationship will evolve in the future.