Chapter 82 - Moving On

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 82: Moving On

(Noah's POV - Sun. 9 August 2015)

Ten minutes! I have ten minutes to get ready! That's more than enough! More than I need to take off my shorts and boxer briefs at the same and toss them on the bed, together with my tee-shirt. I can't believe Daddy finally said yes. With shaking hands, I pull on the drawer of his bedside table that I don't even bother to close once I have grabbed the key, then hurry to the playroom. Oh my God! I have been waiting for this moment; not for that long all things considered, but with such eagerness that it feels like ages. My shaking hand has a hard time slipping the key into the hole but it eventually goes in and I am finally where I wanted to be and for the purpose I was craving. Fuck! I'm already hard!

Stop Noah! Calm down!

Yes, true... I need to calm down; or else, Daddy might interpret this as anxiety and he will make me leave the room and postpone to later. I quietly shut the door and go kneel in the center of the room. There, once I have adopted the perfect attention position, I close my eyes and will myself to take deep and slow breaths of air. Everything is fine, Noah. You are exactly where you wanted, so don't fuck this up. Yes, I am exactly where I wanted to be and after my fight with Daddy yesterday, I didn't think it would happen anytime soon, so I really need to be on my best behavior now.

Saturday was a rollercoaster of emotions for me, and not the best ones. First, there was the panic attack and my stupid move to self-harm; then the disappointment on Daddy's face hurt me to the core because upsetting him is what I hate the most. But when he insisted on discussing about what happened, anger rose within me and I blurted out all I had on my chest. It felt good, but sadly, it didn't have the expected effect. I thought he was going to finally understand me and yield to my wishes, but he just got even softer on me and despite my obvious arousal, I hated it. I did try to force a bit of roughness from him, but it turned even worse – or turned him down, I should say.

From then on, I was really at a loss about what I should do. I knew Liam would be able to help me but I first had to pass over my guilt toward him and more importantly, I needed to get rid of Daddy for a moment because I was certainly not going to speak about him in his presence! Luck was finally on my side when I woke up early enough this morning and found the note and new telephone on the bed beside me.  Daddy apparently needed to speak with Aaron and he still wasn't back, so I decided not to dwell on the fact that he had bought me a brand-new device – though I made a mental note that I will have to thank him and reimburse him at some point – and didn't even bother to get up before I called Liam.

Our conversation was quite emotional in the beginning. Liam couldn't stop crying because I was finally calling him. Of course, I apologized for leaving him aside for so long, but he said he could understand and was only wishing me to get better. I obviously mentioned my guilt about not saving his old friend too. His reaction was quite unexpected.

Liam has always appeared as someone calm and restrained to me, but it turns out that the guy really has a temper. Despite his whispered voice – so as not to catch Joshua's attention who was working in his study – he very well managed to convey his anger at me for having such thoughts of guilt. In the end, all his comforting and reassurance convinced me that he wasn't holding a grudge against me and I guess this was all I needed to move on to the next part of our conversation.

I explained him the entire situation with Daddy and unsurprisingly, he sided up with me, saying that Daddy could really be a stubborn pain. No kidding? He told me about a conversation he had with Shannon and Alex earlier this week about an appointment that the latter had at Daddy's practice on Monday and during which Alex suggested him that I probably needed my Dominant back. How perceptive of Alex, as usual! Anyway, Liam advised me to be persistent and suggested that I prep and wait for him in display by the playroom, hoping that it would trigger something. Which is exactly what I did this morning.