Chapter 2 - An Encounter

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 2: An Encounter

(Camden's POV - Mon. 19 January 2015)

9:30 pm. Time for my last patient of the day! I would almost sigh with relief, but then I remember that Mrs. Sanders is my last patient, and I can only growl internally. There couldn't be a worse way to finish a long day of work. Mondays are always extremely busy and I work almost nonstop from eight in the morning until ten or eleven at night. Monday is the day I get the most last-minute appointments because people either need a relaxing session to be able to deal with the rest of the week or they injured themselves over the weekend and strained a muscle. My patients can be very different from one to another; they include babies, children, women and men. Some of them are pleasant to treat; others aren't. Well most of the time, they are, to be honest and I really love my job.

However, Mrs. Sanders is a particular case. She is the spouse of a fucking wealthy business man who often travels and the poor lady just gets lonely and bored. Some of that kind of women would certainly pick up a lover here or there, and she probably does that too, but she also likes to take appointments with me, pretending that she has a stiff neck or back, and tries to seduce me into massaging other parts of her body. How do I know? First clue is the extremely sexy lingerie that she always wears when she comes here. All of my other female patients wear nice lingerie too, but their bras and panties cover much more than Mrs. Sanders' do. And then she clearly stated her intentions. She already asked me out but little does she know that I am absolutely not interested.

Oh I guess that some of my fellow colleagues would willingly yield to her flirtatious propositions! After all, the 39 year-old woman is very well preserved and deliciously beautiful with generous forms, but I prefer a flat chest to boobs and a nice rod to a second hole down there, so her advances don't work really well with me. I could simply tell her that I am gay, but I can't. At least not so early in my career because it would affect my reputation and even if said reputation is blooming pretty well due to my skilled hands, I can't afford ruining it after only four years in Chicago and lose part of my clientele. I am absolutely not ashamed of my homosexuality but it turns out that a significant percentage of my patients are males and that a lot of them might look for another osteopath if they knew that they are being handled by a gay doctor.

I am fully aware that this would be ridiculous of them because I never lust for my patients - okay... I admit that I was turned on by a few of them while manipulating their bodies in the past, but that is very rare and I only crossed the line twice with one patient. And what a patient! Shawn Underwood is a young actor whose career in Hollywood has been blossoming really fast over the last four or five years. After three years of regular visits to my practice between film shootings and really heavy flirts with me, I finally decided to yield to his advances back in last November.

A little moment of weakness on my side, a full week of sex abstinence, a long and tiring day and a brand new fake pain in his groin caused me to give in to the young man's teasing habits. During all our previous appointments, the twink was always a little more subtle - at least in his words because the erections in his briefs were always blatant - but that evening, he pushed his teasing further, blowing all records of heavy flirt and that's not the only thing he blew that day.

I don't think that he got much pleasure that night, at least not in my practice, because the Sadist that I am decided to teach him a lesson and abused his holes without offering him any release whereas I did fill my condom while buried deep inside his ass. I was surprised to see him again, less than a week later. I have been a good boy, Sir. Would the evil doctor accept to soothe the pain in my groin this time? I almost burst out laughing at his words when he called me to schedule an appointment, but that wouldn't have been very Camden-like, so I just added him after the last patient of my schedule that same day, informed him of the time and warned him to be punctual before I hung up. And the evil doctor did soothe him this time, in the most evil way; the half hour session turned into two long hours of relentless edging for him, tightly tied to the massage table. I dearly took my time, enjoying the distress and lustful urge to release in his eyes, his pleas to let him come, until I knew he couldn't take it any longer.