Chapter 62 - I Think I Love Him...

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 62: I Think I Love Him...

(Noah's POV - Sat. 4 July 2015)

Aaron's office looks so empty tonight when we walk in. Nothing like it was two weeks ago when he had these guests from New York. What a great night it was!

The evening had started off pretty badly with our overexcitement, all of us Subs forced to kneel and calm down by our Dominants' feet. We were just too eager to meet new people and ask tons of questions on how things go in other BDSM clubs. Except that we were not supposed to know about the guests' visit so when Shannon revealed he had eavesdropped on a conversation and told us, needless to say that things didn't sit very well with the Doms. Especially the Master Dom...

Boy can Master Aaron be scary when he's angry! Daddy can be more impressive, I believe, but here, the context was different. We were at the club and having the Master Dom lecture you in front of your own Dominant while you wonder how much more you're going to get later was frightening. I hadn't really messed up and Shan took all the blame on him, but I was afraid Daddy might cancel our public performance to punish me. Thank God, it didn't happen. I even found comfort in his touch while my friend was receiving his spanking.

Fortunately, the atmosphere quickly relaxed after the guests arrived and were introduced to us and it got even better during dinner. I was still a bit worried about how Camden felt toward my afternoon's behavior and what happened earlier so I remained pretty quiet throughout the evening, but Shannon was set on buying himself back and clearly livened up the conversations with his usual enthusiastic self. I was also a bit daunted by the presence of another Submissive at first. Not only was he much older than I am – I know... how hypocrite knowing that he's the same age as Daddy... – but he was a freaking Math teacher!

Though guess what? I think I would love Math with such a cute teacher! Jeez!! Anthony had those perfect angel features and mesmerizing golden eyes. And contrary to what I may have been afraid of, he was super-nice. Master Aaron had warned us about his shyness but he actually worked around it very well, asking a lot of questions and answering ours. He even accepted to go and prep in the Subs' Room with us after he got permission from his Master.

His Master... Master Ethan... Another nice specimen of sex god, if you ask me. Blonde is not really my type but I have to admit this man is really handsome too. Master Aaron had warned us about how strict he is so I wasn't too surprised by the deep authority and dominance emanating from him. What puzzled me, though, was that he seemed to know Daddy already, but I got my answer on the Sunday while we were cuddling on the couch in the late afternoon.

"You had already met Master Ethan before?" I asked at some point while we were talking about the previous night. I immediately recognized this dark shadow casting his eyes, filling them up with lust. He remained silent, like he often does when he's thinking of a way to avoid a conversation, so I rolled over to lie on him. "I want to know!" I whined, guessing that something was off and he smirked back at me for the longest time before he eventually answered.

"I went to New York with Aaron about a year ago, and visited the Blue Hedonism, the club Ethan and Anthony go to over there," he replied with a smug smile. I have completely gotten over the fact that Camden had a sexual life before me so it didn't bother me to ask for more details. I actually wanted to know more!

"And?"

"And I had a foursome with Aaron, his friend Aiden and his Submissive Zach..."

"Oh my God!!! That guy had three Doms for himself?" I exclaimed which had Camden laugh out.