Chapter 40 - Making New Friends

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 40: Making New Friends

(Noah's POV - Sat. 4 April 2015)

"What the hell was that??" I breathe out as some muffled cheers echo from behind the door I just shut and as we walk toward the end of a long corridor. Shannon bursts out laughing but doesn't stop walking ahead, tugging on my hand.

"That's just four bears!" Liam replies, joining him in his laughter.

"I would rather say three bears teasing the fourth one..." Alex shyly adds.

"What do you mean?" I ask as we reach the end of the corridor and turn left to stop by a double door that clearly indicates Subs' Room.

"Alex means that Master Camden must be in for some jokes about your relationship with him," Shannon explains as he opens the door and leads us in a huge room with lockers and benches on the left side and what seems to be a dining area on the right side. The place is empty for now, but I guess that's normal since it's still early.

"Oh, no... that sucks... I don't want him to get in trouble with his friends because of me..." I reply anxiously, a bit afraid that Camden might not appreciate further taunting and argue with his friends again. I try to disentangle my hand from Shannon's, ready to head back to Aaron's office, but Alex catches my other hand, taking the bag I was carrying, and they both lead me inside.

"Just don't worry, they always tease each other a lot and Master Camden must have already put them back in their right places," Alex chuckles. I remember the day Aaron visited us on his own to make up with Camden and how they indeed squabbled; it seems like it's a habit of theirs so I decide to trust the guys and not worry too much about Camden.

"And anyway, we've got plenty of things to discuss, so let's leave them alone!" Shannon adds eagerly, his face filling up with excitement. "Hey... Did you just call Master Camden... Daddy?" he then asks, giggling at the same time. Oh Gosh... maybe I shouldn't have called him that in front of his friends! That's probably why they are making fun of him right now!! Ugh... they'll have to get used to it anyway, because that's what Camden and I agreed to.

"I heard it too!!" Liam adds cheerfully. "Damn! I would have never imagined him in that kind of kink!!!"

"That's cute, I think!" Alex says. "Did he ask you to address him as such?"

"Hmm... actually no... I did," I reply, feeling my face turn to crimson.

"Aww that's cool!!" Liam exclaims. "But why??"

"Let's say it started because he's older than I am and he was acting more like a father to me than anything else... you know... bossing me around... and he often played along, calling me Baby Boy... When I found out about his lifestyle... I thought... well, I just like it so I asked him if I could address him as Daddy instead of Master and he agreed to it..."

"Fuck! Master Camden a Daddy..." Shannon comments, still giggling. "So, you're his Baby Boy instead of his Pet?"

"Yeah..." I reply, shrugging my shoulders.

"Damn... That's hot!" Alex exclaims.

"Hey Pumpkin! We should tell Mark..."

"Forget it!" Alex shuts his companion. "Mark will never accept, I don't think that's his thing... but that's still so hot!"

"Too bad, but you're right..." Shannon sighs before his face brightens again with excitement. "Anyway! We're really happy that you're joining, Noah! Welcome to our little group!"