Chapter 52 - Green For Harder

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 51: Green For Harder

(Noah's POV - Wed. 5 May 2015)

"Noah, we are slowly getting there... That's another B+, congratulations!" Mrs. Logan, my Math teacher, says as she hands me my test sheet from Monday. Well, that certainly warms my heart; I actually thought I had failed it and this is all due to my twisted mind.

I have been craving for a rougher Camden recently. Oh, he can be intense at times when we have sex of course, but I can tell that he is containing his demons inside. He just never lets go of his bestiality and I have been wondering how I could pull the beast out. I almost had a taste of it last Saturday at the club when that Dominant hit on me. Although I didn't like the idea of being punished for something I wasn't responsible for, I was still glad that I was about to face the angry Dominant and absorb his tension in a tough scene in the playroom. But then I had to fuck up. My own tension and stress of the week took the better of me and I pathetically fell asleep in his arms during the show...

I can't believe I did that and missed the whole fun! And do you think he would have woken me up? Of course not! I must have been completely worn out because the only moment I vaguely opened an eye was when we reached home and I heard Jess barking as Camden was carrying me upstairs. But then it was too late for the angry Dominant. You're so cute when you sleep, Baby Boy, he cooed when he tucked me in our bed. He fucking cooed! Camden Hall, one of the cold Sadists of the Black Diamond freaking cooed! I didn't even reply and fell back asleep, but on Sunday, while I was revising more and more notes for my tests, I started to elaborate plans to get him angry.

I could simply tell him that I needed him to be rougher, to take me further and even beyond my limits, but I was sure he wouldn't listen. Well, he would listen, but I know he would still refrain on everything like he always does, saying that we need to take things slowly. This is why I need to push him over his own limits so that he can lose the slightest bit of that control he masters so well. The idea is not to push him too far; not to the point that he would kick me out of course. No, I just really need him to lose it a bit and that can only happen if he really gets angry.

I didn't come up with anything good unfortunately that day. And on Monday morning, after Sunday evening's falsely rough session in the playroom at home, I decided that failing a test could do it, especially after he spent four full hours on Sunday explaining me the latest Math lesson. My plan was merely to work real slow and be unable to finish all the exercises. However, halfway through the test, I realized that this was completely stupid. More than making him angry, it would mostly upset him and I can't deal with disappointing him that way. Besides, I promised him I would rock my ass to get the best GPA and this is too important for my future. The problem was that I had lost a lot of time idling over my test and as I hurried up to finish all the exercises, I couldn't be sure that I got everything right. Oh well, a B+ is still decent, right?

The sad conclusion is that I am still stuck at the same spot and I wonder what could anger my Daddy without disappointing him too much. And yet, flying off the handle would do him some good at the moment; it would draw his attention to something different than his current issues. Camden is worrying a lot for his friend Mark and for Alex.

Joshua's security manager - or whatever he is - Tony is investigating on Alex's disappearance, but up to now, they have failed to find anything relevant. They only know that Alex withdrew a lot of cash soon after he left the apartment but they haven't been able to spot him anywhere. Mark is so scared that anything might happen to his boy, but unfortunately for him, this is not the sole problem on his hands. He also worries a lot about Shannon who seems to be much more affected than what he wants to show. And Camden worries a lot for his friend who has to stay strong for his remaining lover, but obviously, it is not as easy as it seems. However much dominant these men are, they still have a heart and there are things that you can't fix so easily.