Chapter 55 - Collared!

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 55: Collared!!

(Noah's POV - Wed. 13 May 2015)

"Argh shit!!!" I yell, reaching a hand to my aching eye.

"What's the matter??" Sean asks with concern.

"There's a midge or something that flew into my eye!!" I growl, rubbing my fingers against my left eye. I love that the weather is finally getting better and that we can enjoy most of our lunch breaks outside, but between the dust and the midges, there are plenty of things flying in the air and one had to reach my eyes.

"No, don't do that!! It's only gonna get worse!" Sean advises, but it stings and I just can't help it. "Let me see!" Without waiting for an answer, Sean pulls on my wrist but damn, it stings too much and I struggle to continue rubbing my eye. "Ugh Noah!! Just let me have a look!!" Sean insists and there he goes, straddling my lap and forcing my hand away from my face. I'd rather not think about how awkward this situation is.

"Sean, let me do this!! I need to take it out, I can still feel it there!" I complain.

"No, just keep your eye shut for a minute. I saw it. I always have saline eye drops in my backpack. Just lie down!" he instructs me as he searches his bag. Seriously? Who carries eye drops with them? It's not like we live in a sandy area and would need it all the time. Well, whatever, I'm glad he does. I won't have to run to the school nurse then!

"Hurry up, Sean! It hurts!" I say as I lie down and try to resist the urge to rub my eye again.

"Shut up, Cry Baby! I Found it!" he cheers, waving the little dose in front of me before he removes its little cap and bends over me. "Tilt your head backwards a bit!"

"Sean, do you really need to sit on me?" I ask in annoyance as he uses the thumb and index finger of his left hand to open my eye. The first stream of cold liquid is poured into my eye and I already feel better.

"The damned thing left. Let me finish the dose to cleanse your eye," he whispers, leaning closer to my face. "Why that question, by the way? Does it embarrass you?" he then asks with an impish and chanting voice, wiggling his ass over my groin. I try to push him away, groaning at him, but he is a bit stronger than I am and in a better position too. "Come on Noah, just stop writhing or you're going to make me hard!!" he giggles. Right then, the tube blurts that typical pschitt sound indicating that it is empty. "There, it's done!"

"Thanks, now get off of me! Please!" I reply, striving to get rid of his weight but he grabs my wrists and pins them along my sides.

Now that really sucks. Seems like an old stupid plan of mine is backfiring again! Ever since I invited Sean to come over at home a week ago, he has become even more clingy, most probably taking my offer for some sort of flirt. I guess I deserve all the troubles I've been through after that pathetic move I made with Sean, like Camden's anger or the punishment I got that night. Guilt as well. Not only toward Daddy, but also Sean. It was so mean of me to use him again, but I hope it won't yield further problems with him, because my intentions have never been to lead him on the wrong path.

"Hahaa! Not before you offer me a kiss in return!" he says, beaming at me. Fuck! Trouble alert here!

"What? No way!!" I exclaim, trying to push him again. I really don't like how this situation is turning.

"Fine, then I'll steal it from you!" he replies and before I know it, Sean closes the distance and drops a very light and brief peck over my lips before he quickly pulls himself up and away from me, laughing hard. Ugh!!! How dare he? Thank God we are in a pretty isolated area of the lawn and hopefully nobody saw us! Holy shit! Camden!! Thank God he is not around and didn't witness that! He would so have my ass for that and I wouldn't bet on what he would do to Sean either! I sit up and rub my lips, scowling at the guffawing idiot.