Chapter 68 - Hell

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 68: Hell

(Noah's POV - Sat. 11 July 2015)

What the fuck does he mean with two years? Two years ago, I was still in Detroit and living with my parents. That was before I escaped from the kidnapping attempt; before I had my first time with my boyfriend; before my father found out and beat me down; before I ran away from my family! But he just said almost two years. Is he implying that he was responsible for my abduction back in Detroit?

I didn't know him before I met him at the club a short time ago. I am certain of that! I would have remembered him! His eyes are not ones that you forget so easily!! While my mind tries to separate from my body and to process all my thoughts, that bastard keeps thrusting in and out of my forced-opened mouth and he obviously has more self-control than he let me hope. His groans of pleasure echo to the sounds of my distress but I eventually taste his release at the back of my tongue, and I just hate its saltiness.

"Swallow!" he grunts as he pinches my nose, leaving me no other choice than to let his seed pass my throat and run down my gutter. "Oh God!!! Finally all mine!!" he cheers as he pulls out of my mouth. I suddenly feel awfully nauseous and when the hands that were maintaining me still finally leave my body, I slightly bend forward and vomit the contents of my stomach on the floor in front of me through the metal gag. I guess. I can't see, but I hope it reached that bastard's feet!

"Now, now, now!!!!" Snobbish exclaims with irritation. "Is that a way to respect your Master's seed, Pet?" That actually makes the other guy burst out laughing.

"Don't worry, Princess! He'll get used to it very quickly and that gives me another reason to whip him a little harder," he smirks just next to me. The gag is pulled out of my mouth and someone uses a towel to wipe my chin.

"Please..." I beg through my sobs but a firm hand brutally grips my jaw, making me whine in pain.

"Shut up!" he growls. "I don't want to hear you for now, and you'd better obey if you don't want to be gagged again!" More tears fall from my eyes and I can't help another little whimper of pain. "Pull him back up!" he then orders and the chain above me forces me to stand up until my toes barely touch the floor. "Perfect!" he suavely says as thumbs start rubbing around my nipples. "You really have no idea of how long I have been waiting for this, Pet. And I can hardly believe that you are finally mine!! I think it's time to finally see those beautiful blue-green eyes that have been obsessing me for too long!" he says softly and the piece of fabric that was blinding my sight is suddenly removed at the same time as he tilts my head backward. And here I am, facing Satan himself.

Master Andrei.

It's not like I really needed to recover my sight to know who my evil captor was. His voice was enough and in the end, meeting those scary and pale blue eyes comes as no surprise. This is not like a huge revelation to me, but it doesn't make it any less frightening. I suddenly remember the first time I saw them, on the parking lot of the Black Diamond, and how they made me almost uncomfortable. Weirdly enough, he barely granted me a look that day, but I guess it was purposeful back then.

Now the paleness of his irises makes me even worse than uncomfortable as he stares me down; they scare me! The determination and the evilness dancing in them leave me speechless and this is maybe better this way. I just wish I could avert my own eyes from him but it seems like his entire being has frozen me, making me unable to even struggle.

"You don't seem that surprised, Pet," he whispers, brushing a thumb over my lips. "I can see a few questions spin in that cute little head of yours, though..."