Chapter 41 - First BDSM Scene

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 41: First BDSM Scene

(Noah's POV - Sat. 4 April 2015)

I feel the excitement fill us right as we walk into the dark room of the Black Diamond, and yet, the four of us immediately reign in our emotions in accordance to our submissive status. The music is loud on that side and briefly peeking up, I notice that the dancefloor is already crowded with lots of people. However, as per our Doms' orders, we directly head to the VIP area to meet them. Master Aaron was clear on the fact that I wouldn't be allowed to go dancing until I would become a certified member of the club but I don't really mind because now that I am here, I am just craving for Daddy's presence and touch.

Still unfamiliar with the setting of the room, I just follow Liam's lead behind Shannon and Alex as we progress among the armchairs and couches on that side of the club until we reach the large couch in semi-circle shape where I sat last weekend. Shannon and Alex immediately go to kneel by their Master's legs, one on each side, but Liam lets go of my hand and circles an arm around my shoulders for a tight hug.

"Good luck for tonight, Noah," he whispers in my ear. "You should have glanced up and seen Master Camden's bulging eyes when he saw you..." he adds very quickly in a chuckle before he pulls away and gently pushes me to the center of the couch.

I don't dare glancing up like Liam told me but I recognize Camden's hands on the thighs in front of me, so I drop down to my knees as graciously as possible and as he taught me earlier this afternoon. My knees have barely hit the floor when two hands reach for my armpits and pull me up. Before I know it, I am straddling Camden's lap and an index finger makes me lift my head up to meet his eyes. The room may be quite dark but I cannot miss how his dark gray eyes are sparkling with pride and lust. His other hand moves to my butt and slide me closer to him until our faces are only an inch apart, making me feel his already hard erection against my swelling groin.

"You're amazing," he whispers to me as his right hand joins the other one on my backside.

"You're not bad either... Daddy..." I dare say with an impish smile, earning a well-deserved and firm squeeze of my buttocks, because to be honest, he is far more than amazing. Contrary to last Saturday, he doesn't have a shirt on. Like all the other Doms, tonight he only wears a pair of leather trousers and he has kept his chest bare; he has trimmed his beard very shortly and his hair is messily tied at the back of his head in a man bun; and fuck!! He just looks gorgeous! So much so that I wouldn't be surprised to see him wipe some drool at the corners of my mouth!

"Naughty boy... I doubt on your honesty here considering how fast you're hardening," he smirks at me, slightly raising his hips to bump his erection into mine. Holy shit! "How did it go?" he then asks, recovering his seriousness.

"It went... very well," I stutter, a bit disturbed by his sudden concerned tone. I don't want him to worry so I quickly cheer up. "The guys are really great. It was nice getting to know them better! And see? Liam even let me borrow a pair of shorts after Shannon convinced me to try some!" I explain, biting my lower lip.

"Nice initiative, I love it... Too bad they're not gonna stay on for very long," he replies with a smug smile before he closes the little distance between our faces and crashes his lips on mine. My hands move on their own accord from his abdomen, sliding up to his taut pectorals and over his shoulders to lace my fingers at the nape of his neck. I close my eyes and get myself lost in the kiss as his tongue firmly penetrates my mouth and quickly tames my own wet muscle; I just let him do as he pleases, knowing full well where my place is. His tongue swirls with mine for a moment before it withdraws and his lips then take over, sucking on my tongue until his teeth gently clench on my lower lip to pull it. "Hold on tight," he breathes out and I feel his muscles tense as he rises to his feet, lifting me up with him. My legs naturally wrap around his waist as he starts walking and I nest my face in the crook of his neck, now more than eager to reach his playroom.