Chapter 44 - Learning Through Punishment

Twisted I Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 44: Learning Through Punishment

(Camden's POV - Sat.11 April 2015)

Waking up to someone teasing my nipples isn't something I am used to, but I found it rather pleasant last weekend. Waking up to someone sucking on my cock isn't something I am used to either, but it is definitely more than pleasant! So much so that I might as well already explode in that little creep's mouth right away, but thank God, I have enough self-control to withhold my building orgasm. The wet muscle that is teasing both ends of the piercing jewel that sticks out of the head of my cock eventually pulls me out of my awaking state and as I lift up the comforter from my naked body, I discover a giggling Noah between my parted legs, still teasing the tip of cock.

"Oh fuck! Noah!!" I growl as he takes more of my shaft into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down.

I push the comforter away to enjoy the sight as much as the sensations of his tongue swirling around my hard member, feeling it run along the swollen veins. Noah is getting really good at this and he now knows how I love the vibrations that his little groans send to my shaft. My hands naturally reach for his head, my fingers weaving through the locks of his hair, and I take control of the pace of his moves, slowing him down or accelerating the rhythm according to my orgasm's ascent.

"Fuck, you're so good, Baby Boy..." I praise him and, despite my grip on his head, he forces himself a little deeper around me, allowing me to feel the back of his throat and bringing me to climax in his mouth. I watch him swallow all the juices that my balls are willing to give him. His fingers wrap around the base of my shaft and squeeze it up and down to milk me dry. His cheeks suck up the last drops of semen before he slowly and sensually scoots up my body, trailing a wet path with his tongue along my abdomen, my chest, stopping by my nipples to tease them for a while, until his lips meet mine. My tongue dips inside his mouth to taste myself amidst his sweet saliva. Damn! I could really get used to that!

"Good morning, Daddy..." he whispers suavely against my lips.

"Good morning, Baby Boy. What was this show all about?" I ask, pulling him against my chest for a cuddle. I can feel his cock cage against my thigh and soon I am going to take care of this, but first, I would like to understand where this comes from. If he hopes to make me yield on his tests at the Black Diamond, he will be disappointed.

"Nothing..." he says, kissing the stubble on my jaw before he breaks free from my hold and gets up from the bed with a mischievous smile. I can see that his dick is filling its cage, but he still walks to the armchair in the corner of the room. I frown at him but he quickly grabs his pajama pants laying there and puts them on.

"Come here, little minx," I order, patting the space beside me on the bed. Noah just smiles widely and turns toward the door.

"I'm going to prepare breakfast," he says cheekily. "If you don't want to miss your first appointment, you'd better hurry up..." he then adds with a chuckle before he scurries out of the room.

I tilt my head to the side to look at my alarm clock and see that it is already almost 8am. Crap! I guess I didn't hear the alarm go off half an hour ago and my first appointment is at nine! With a grunt, I finally get up and hurry to the bathroom for a quick shower. Damn, I hate the idea of not returning Noah's favor, especially as he has tried to be on his best behavior since Thursday evening, working seriously. Besides, his training session last night went really well.

His patience, reactivity and stillness still need more work, but I am sure that he will get there and be ready by the end of next week. I didn't get home before 10pm yesterday, but exactly as I had asked him, he was waiting for me in the dining room, kneeling at display by the chair where I usually sit and stark naked. He had already had dinner, so I quickly put the chastity device back on, and checked on his homework while eating some leftovers. I had to tsk at him a few times when he would move, but all in all, it went well.