Chapter 13 - Nightmare... Or Souvenir?

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 13: Nightmare... Or Souvenir?

(Noah's POV - Tue. 3 March 2015)

I just can't help it... I need to go and see for myself. This man is affecting me so much... like nobody ever has before... Not even Bryan and I thought I was crazy in love with him at the time. Camden is just... so handsome! I don't care if he treats me like a child and bosses me around, even if that clearly annoys me. Like... how the hell can he give me orders and expect me to just obey? I know that this is his house and I am totally grateful for his kindness and generosity, but damn! I'm not a child!

Screw that! Right now, I can only think about his tall and well-built frame; his square and strong shoulders; the muscles of his chest and arms straining against his shirt; his perfect backside; his long and apparently muscular legs; I am sure that it must feel comfortable to snuggle against him! And then, there is his beautiful and silky hair; I would love to remove that rubber band and run my fingers through it. I want to rub the back of my hands against his stubbled jaw; I want to pass the tip of my tongue over his red lips; and these eyes... these gray orbs are just amazing! I had never seen so much intensity in anyone's eyes before. I could drown myself in them!

So I need to go and check if he is as beautiful naked as he is with clothes on. I don't know where I got that certainty that he sleeps naked, but my curiosity gets the better of me and that's why I am now stealthily progressing in the corridor, as quietly as I can, until I stop and try the last door. I can't be sure that this is his bedroom but I soon realize that I got it right. The man is sleeping on his bed, completely naked and lying over the comforter. I silently shut the door and walk to the bed. For long minutes, I contemplate his nude body thanks to the vivid light coming from the bright moon. Oh God... I shouldn't be doing this... This is all fucked up, but I don't care, so I quietly get on the small bed - Damn!! I thought that all adults, even if single, would have at least a queen size... not one of those single beds! - and kneel between his parted legs. The light is so bright that I can easily see his limp penis at the junction of his thighs. I would have imagined it to be much longer and much bigger... Even mine is larger!!! I guess that a man's height has nothing to do with the size of his cock then!

The good thing is that it shouldn't hurt too badly; though considering that I haven't had sex in almost two years, I can't be sure! Anyway, I am ready to take any form of pain since Mister the Good Samaritan has asked me to stop cutting myself. What is it to him if I self-harm anyway? This is none of his business after all! He has no right to decide on what I do with my body! Ugh... my emotions and thoughts are running wild, oscillating between extremes with this man! Enough thinking, though! Now is the time for action!

Wow! I don't know where I get all this sudden courage, but without hesitation, I lean down and take his warm member in my mouth. He groans a little in his sleep but after a few minutes of working my tongue around his girth, slipping the tip of my tongue in the slit, his manhood starts swelling and finally becomes hard. Camden eventually wakes up and the next thing I know, I impale myself on his erection. Before he has time to react, I start bouncing up and down, taking the best angle so that his cock rubs against my prostate. Oh fuck! It feels so good!

A fire starts burning in my lower region and soon enough, my own erection ejaculates long and thick spurts of semen which land on his chest. I climax once... twice... but just when I am shooting my third load, a loud banging echoes on the door and my father barges in, a gun in his right hand and his leather belt in the left one. Before I have time to stop him, he points the revolver toward Camden's body and shoots him. There is blood everywhere and even more is spilling as he continues to fire at the man I was falling in love with.