Chapter 22 - And I Thought My Childhood Was Shit...

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 22: And I Thought My Childhood Was Shit...

(Camden's POV - Wed. 18 March 2015)

I can't suppress a huge yawn as I get up and head toward my bathroom at six this morning. The last two weeks and a half have been so busy and so tense that my six hours of sleep are more than required and barely enough in the end. Since it was Noah's birthday yesterday we stayed up a bit later than usual and I even had to carry him to his bed after he fell asleep on the couch. Seeing how emotional he went yesterday was overwhelming and pleasing him with little nothings was absolutely delightful for me. Well there was the iPhone I offered him for sure, but I believe that the simple ride on the bike or the dinner at McDonald's would have just suited him fine.

The phone was as much a present to him as to me, to be honest. Not only do I want to be able to reach him whenever I need to, but I'll also be able to track him if it turns out necessary; so my peace of mind is worth far more than a few hundred dollars! The other presents were what really pleased him though, and I have a feeling that his preference went to that cuddle while we were watching TV. I know I had decided to set a bit of distance with him, but I just couldn't resist making him happy on his birthday. Cuddling with someone like we did is something rather new to me since I have never really been in a relationship. I am not used to that kind of physical contact when it doesn't imply sex. I do cuddle with the Subs I use at the club, but that's only after a rough session and a long aftercare.

With Noah, it's different... Despite what my friends may think, I don't fuck him and I am fully aware that I can't take him into those vices of mine, even if he is an adult now. That doesn't mean that some kind of attraction is slowly rising within me and unfortunately, it only makes my life more difficult, adding to my current sexual frustration. In a way, I am glad he fell asleep last night; at least he didn't get to notice my growing hard-on against his backside while I was observing the thin and perfect features of his face and feeling his butt against my crotch. Even if I know that I can't think of him that way, I am only a man and feeling a cute little ass right there... well, it was bound to turn me on, especially after more than two weeks without real sex.

Taking care of Noah has had some soothing effects on me, but my withdrawal on sex is wearing on me and I wonder how long I will be able to resist. If it weren't for my argument with the guys on Monday at the restaurant, I might have scheduled a short evening at the Diamond sometime this week; but right now, I can't see myself show up at the club, pick up a Sub and fuck him through the evening without having to meet my friends; I am still too angry at them for the moment. Respectful to my request, none of Aaron, Josh or Mark has tried to contact me since then, so I guess they are still deep into their theories; but they shouldn't count on me to take the first step and apologize either. I've never been a very prideful person and when I make a mistake or don't behave properly, I easily accept my fault and I do provide the necessary excuses, but they were the ones to mess up on Monday and I certainly won't swallow my pride this time.

So not being able to go to the club clearly doesn't help my frustration but I will do with it. I just wish I could get rid of these erections I keep getting! My damned wood this morning is so hard that I can barely relieve my bladder! With a sigh, I get rid of my pajama pants and step into the shower, trying to think about unattractive things as I lather my body but nothing will do. Even thinking about that bitch of Mrs. Sanders doesn't help, and that means a lot! I guess I will have to jack off; again. As soon as I wrap my fingers around my member, closing my eyes, naughty images of Noah flash into my head; I can see him kneeling naked in front of me, his hands tied behind his back and sucking me off. My release is instantaneous and I have to bite my other fist to muffle a deep groan when long streams of cum spurt from my shaft.