Chapter 69 - Snap Out Of It!

Twisted Moon - Book 3 of the Black Moon series - Chapter 69: Snap Out Of It!

(Camden's POV - Sun. 12 July 2015)

A Submissive all tied up, either with ropes or chains, is just the most perfect sight in BDSM.

No freedom to move.

Total submission.

Complete obedience.

Either he is kneeling or standing with his wrists bound above his head with a chain. Or restrained on all fours on a bench. Or tied up to a cross, a submissive just becomes a massive turn-on.

Now Noah in this situation is even more than a massive turn-on to me. This is utmost bliss and I can feel myself harden at the most beautiful sight I was ever given to see.

His hands are tied behind his back with a long rope that has been passed into a D ring embedded in the ceiling, pulling his arms backwards. The rope has been so stretched that it is forcing him to bend over, but he is stable enough on his feet which are widely spread apart thanks to the metal bar that keeps his legs open. This is definitely a beautiful sight to watch him in this position from behind. Of course, my Baby Boy is naked and his cute little ass is being prepared with an extra-large plug that slightly juts out of his hole. Beautiful indeed! So much so that my own erection is getting quite painful. I think I have enjoyed enough of the sight. Now is the time to enjoy different sensations.

However, as I try to get up from the chair I am sitting in, I am unable to move at all, as if I was glued to it. I realize that my chest and arms are also tied with several rows of rope and my shins are bound to the front legs of the chair. What the hell is going on? I am not supposed to be tied up in a scene! There is a sudden loud laughter echoing in the room but it comes from behind me. I try to ask for some explanations but my words won't come out, blocked by something round and soft in my mouth. This has to be a nightmare. I am going to wake up soon and cuddle my boy in bed.

My attention gets caught by a man who slowly walks past me, naked and with a ridiculously long and fat dick. Without turning back to look at me, he goes to stand behind my Baby Boy and pulls on the plug, leaving him all open and ready to welcome something much larger. No!! This can't be happening!! I can't let him do that! Noah is mine!!!! And only mine! No one else is allowed to go there and I won't let that happen! As I writhe and thrash on the chair, the man chuckles even louder and firmly grabs my boy's hips, ready to slam into him. The noise of my chair thumping on the floor as I try to move forward barely covers Noah's screams but I can't seem to go fast enough to prevent the atrocious thing to happen. I feel like a snail crawling on the sand or as if I was trying to run in a swamp of sticky mud.

A loud and drilling noise suddenly deafens the room, just as the man's stick is about to get in, and that's when I wake up with a start, screaming, panting heavily and drenched in sweat on the couch of my living room. The images of Noah being tied and about to be penetrated still dance before my eyes, making the bile rise to my throat. I suddenly notice that poor Jess is whimpering in front of me, as if he was concerned, so I lift him to the sofa and let the puppy snuggle against me and lick the sweat in my neck. Poor buddy... I haven't taken much care of him in the last two days and I guess he would appreciate a long walk rather than having to sneak out the dog trap to use the backyard.

However, I just can't resign myself to get up right now so I lie back down on the couch. I have no idea of what time it could be. There is no clock around here and my phone is switched off. Jess utters what sounds like a groan of frustration but still lies down against my side. I have such a bad headache that I feel like my head might as well explode. The doorbell ringing again surely doesn't help as the visitor presses the button three long and insisting times.