Noticed

The next day, there were more matches which were all won by Seijoh. Oikawa performed amazingly and Kiko somewhat felt proud of Oikawa. She stayed after practice with Oikawa to make sure she was not stressing himself out too much. Finally, training camp ended and the teams were treated with their surprise of a barbeque. Kiko watched the Seijoh team munch away their food and smiled to them.

Oikawa looked at Kiko from a distance. He thought she looked so pretty as she stood with her hair flowing in the wind. Iwaizumi smiled,

"So, what does she think of you?" he asked nudging Oikawa teasingly.

"I don't know," Oikawa said after thinking for a moment, "I feel like she doesn't really notice me."

Iwaizumi was shocked when he heard this. Oikawa had not been noticed by many girls before and often he pretended it did not bother him but this time he actually admitted it.

"So, you admit that she doesn't really notice you," Iwaizumi continued.

Oikawa looked up.

"Yes," he said sadly.

Iwaizumi was even more shocked. The only time he saw his friend this upset was when he lost a volleyball match. Iwaizumi slapped his friend on his back.

"Kiko is quiet, you know?" Iwaizumi continued trying to cheer Oikawa up, "She probably loves you but is just not showing it."

Oikawa suddenly smiled.

"How can I get her to show her feelings for me, Iwa-chan?" Oikawa asked.

"Erm...Oikawa you know I'm not really good in this matter," Iwaizumi said.

"Kiko likes manga!" Oikawa suddenly exclaimed, "Iwa-chan! I can make her a manga about her favourite things!"

"Trashykawa," Iwaizumi asked, "Do you even know what manga is?"

"Kiko told me!" Oikawa exclaimed, "Even a few days ago, we sat on the hill talking about manga!"

Iwaizumi was surprised how Oikawa had not told him about this. He could not keep anything secret.

"Okay the, Trashykawa," Iwaizumi continued, "Perhaps a making a manga for Kiko will make her love you,"

Oikawa thought for a moment. His drawing skills were not exactly perfect but he could get Iwaizumi to help. He thought for a moment. Kiko did say once she likes sports mangas. Maybe he could make a manga about a match between Aobajohsai and Shiratorizawa with Seijoh winning and Ushijima bowing down in front of him. Now, he just needed to get Iwaizumi to agree to help him.