Angry

Oikawa stormed angrily away to the volleyball team. They hated seeing Oikawa and Kiko happy together and had tried to break their love so many times and had almost done so.

"Yahaba," Oikawa called angrily.

Yahaba who had been chatting eagerly turned in shock to see the captain so annoyed.

"Aren't you supposed to be at Ki-"

"Yes, I was," Oikawa said impatiently.

"This goes for all of you," he continued angrily.

"Whatever you do, you will never be able to split apart me and Kiko,"

The others stared at him as he stormed off.

"Oikawa-san," somebody called.

Oikawa turned to face Itoko. He smiled at her as he continued his way when he felt himself get pulled back and Itoko leaning close to him.

"Oikawa," she said.

Oikawa pushed her away. Itoko was the most popular girl in school and people often said they were perfect for each other yet he felt nothing for Itoko.

He walked quickly to Kiko's house. Kiko was sitting at the door. She saw Oikawa and smiled sadly at him.

"Iwaizumi-san went to the gym looking for you,"

"Kiko-" Oikawa began.

"If you didn't want me, you could have just told me," she said quietly as she stood up sadly smiling at Oikawa and closing the door gently behind her.