Relieved

Yahaba listened to Kiko as she told him how hurt she was yet she never told him why. Yahaba knew it was probably Oikawa but never said it. He loved listening to Kiko's voice and he would occasionally tell a joke which would make Kiko laugh. Her laugh would make Yahaba blush and hide his face. The bell rang and Kiko went to get her things for volleyball club when she suddenly felt herself get pushed lightly to the wall. Kiko looked up to face Iwaizumi.

"Iwaizumi-san!" she exclaimed relieved it was only him. He was one of the only people she trusted. Iwaizumi could see why Oikawa loved her so much. She certainly was very pretty.

"Miyako-san," Iwaizumi said leaning in a bit closer, "I see you were upset earlier – this was not because of Oikawa, was it?"

Kiko looked down swallowing her tears. She could not lie and nodded her head. Iwaizumi looked at her.

"Do you really think Oikawa would love Itoko-san?" he asked. Kiko looked up. She did not say anything.

"Don't you trust him?" Iwaizumi continued gently. Kiko immediately felt herself become guilty.

"I'm sorry," she whispered sadly.

"Didn't Yahaba tell you?" he asked.

"He just said he could not believe Oikawa would do something like that," Kiko continued sadly. Iwaizumi was shocked. Yahaba knew well that Oikawa was not in love with Itoko and Oikawahad said that himself many times. Itoko was the captain of the girl's netball team and often flirted with Oikawa but Oikawa had made it clear he did not love her.

"I've got to do something," Kiko exclaimed as she ran off excited to see her Oikawa. Oikawa had seen the whole thing from the cloakroom. He saw Iwaizumi leaning forwards to Kiko and Kiko being very happy. He could not believe that Iwaizumi would take the girl he loved and he walked to the gym. He served the volleyball making his hurt make his serve even more powerful after a while he grew tired but he did not care. He had to practice. As he went to collect more volleyballs, he saw Iwaizumi approach. Oikawa quickly ran out making sure Iwaizumi could not see him. Iwaizumi was a great athlete. Just then, he felt somebody run along and hug him. Oikawa looked down knowing who it was going to be, it was Kiko.

"I'm sorry," she sobbed, "I thought you lied to me that you loved me but now I know I was wrong thanks to Iwaizumi,"

Oikawa stared at her. He could not believe he had doubted his best friend Iwaizumi. Oikawa calmed himself down to say his next words.

"I love you, Kiko," he said gently into her ear leaning down. He got back up and he felt so at peace and happy. He stared into Kiko's eyes. She was the one who gave him power. Kiko stared at Oikawa. He was the one that made her feel special. Together, they felt complete and at peace.

"I love you! I love everything about you!" Oikawa exclaimed happily, "I love your smile, your voice, your laugh!" Kiko blushed.

"I love you and only you!" Kiko said gently looking at Oikawa. Oikawa knew that she did not love anybody else but him – not Kindaichi, not Yahaba, not anyone else but him. Oikawa pulled Kiko in closer. He could see the red in her cheeks and Oikawa could not stop staring at her wide black eyes.

"Oi," somebody called, "Trashykawa!"

Oikawa turned around angrily letting go off Kiko by mistake. Kiko fell with a thud onto the floor.

"Oikawa!" coach Irihata shouted, "What are you doing to Kiko?"

Oikawa looked down to see Kiko with a bruised arm and leg and a several cuts which were bleeding.

"I'm sorry..." Oikawa began not believing he had hurt Kiko. Kiko smiled gently at him. The rest of the volleyball club hurried over helping up Kiko.

"Oikawa!" the coach exclaimed, "What were you doing?"

"I...erm..." Oikawa began.

"Coach," Kiko said, "I fell,"

The coach nodded.

"Watari-" the coach began.

"I'll take her to the medical room!" Oikawa exclaimed much to the shock of the coach.

"Okay," the coach nodded still a little surprised.

As Kiko and Oikawa walked to the medical room, the coach watched. Oikawa had never cared so much about a manager before and that pleased him since Oikawa was not distracted during practice. Yet now, Oikawa seemed to be more distracted during the club. He had seen almost all the players glance several times towards Kiko like they had done to the previous managers but Oikawa seemed to be glancing at Kiko almost all the time. Coach Irihata knew it was not good for the volleyball club. He had to do something soon.