Appreciated

Iwaizumi watched as Oikawa and Kiko were trying to make a good storyline for their manga. The phone rang and Oikawa said,

"I'll be right back,"

Iwaizumi continued to think about the volleyball club when he heard Kiko talk.

"Iwaizumi-san," she said quietly.

Iwaizumi turned to face her.

"Yes, Miyako-San" he said.

"How is it being the ace of your team?" she asked.

Iwaizumi stared at her. He thought she did not know that it was actually Oikawa who was the true ace of the team.

"I'm not really the ace," he said quietly. Kiko looked at him.

"Oh," she said, "Isn't the ace the person who the ball gets passed to when the team don't know what to do?"

"Yes," Iwaizumi replied.

"And in all the games I've watched you are that person,"

Iwaizumi stared at her. He did not know what to say. He felt so happy and appreciated. He could not stop himself as he pulled Kiko close.

"Thank you, Miyako-san," he whispered gently.

Just then, Oikawa came into the room and gasped. His best friend and the girl he loved were holding onto each other intensely with Iwaizumi whispering into Kiko's ear.

"Oikawa-san!" Kiko exclaimed.

Oikawa continued to stare at them. He was not sure what had just happened. Would Iwaizumi actually break his trust.

"It's not what it seems-" Iwaizumi began.

But before he could finish, Oikawa had already walked sadly out of the room.

Iwaizumi looked at Kiko who also looked quite surprised. All Iwaizumi had done was thank her and Oikawa had got angry at her. Iwaizumi and Kiko both felt very guilty. Iwaizumi for pulling her close and Miyako-san for not pulling away. They both knew that they had to somehow solve this problem.