Unbreakable

Oikawa could not focus in volleyball practice, all he could remember was Kiko's sad smile as he left him. At the end, he had stayed behind to practice his serve letting out the hurt by hitting the volleyball but it stayed. He tossed the ball and hit it with all his power. The ball hit the wall and surprisingly came flying back hitting Oikawa's head.

"Oikawa!"

Oikawa turned to see who had shouted, rubbing his head where the ball had hit him. It was Iwaizumi. Oikawa continued to practice serving. As he tossed the ball into the air, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to face Iwaizumi.

"Oikawa," he said, "Stop exhausting yourself,"

Oikawa looked at him and then started collecting volleyballs. As Iwaizumi helped him pack away, he suddenly said,

"Kiko's missing you,"

Oikawa held back tears. He thought that she would be happier without him and somebody better than him but she was still hurt.

"I miss her as well," Oikawa said quietly.

Iwaizumi stared. Oikawa had many fangirls who had confessed to him yet he had never confessed to anybody but Kiko. When Oikawa had, Iwaizumi had assumed it was because she was the most beautiful girl in school but now he realised how much Oikawa loved her. Suddenly, he was angry. Iwaizumi turned swiftly and grabbed Oikawa by his shirt.

"Why did you let her go, then?" Iwaizumi asked angrily.

Oikawa who had been surprised, smiled sadly at Iwaizumi.

"Because, she deserves better," he said sadly.

Iwaizumi let go off Oikawa. That was what Kiko hhad told him as well. He helped his friend up and the two got their stuff to walk home.

"Is Kiko hurt?" Oikawa asked.

Iwaizumi nodded his head.

"It's her birthday tomorrow," Oikawa said.

Iwaizumii suddenly turned to his friend.

"Why don't you go see her, then?" he asked.

Oikawa shook his head.

"I've already hurt her enough,"

"Don't you want her to be happy on her birthday?" Iwaizumi asked.

Oikawa looked at his friend. Kiko was the most important girl to him and he never wanted her to be sad.

"Okay, then, Iwa-chan," he said smiling.

Iwaizumi smiled. The two needed each other and their love was unbreakable.