Happy

Iwaizumi and Oikawa were walking through the shops. Oikawa said he needed new kneepads and trainers and had asked Iwaizumi to help him. Oikawa looked happy but if he had known the truth about Kiko he would have been so distraught.

"Iwa-Chan!" Oikawa whined, "I'm hungry!"

"Okay, then, Trashykawa," Iwaizumi said, "Let's go to the nearby café,"

They sat at a table in the café and Iwaizumi went to order the food. Oikawa looked around when something caught his eye. On a table a bit further away from Oikawa's was Kindaichi's and Kiko's. Oikawa hoped that they were just discussing volleyball or doing a project together. He looked closer and saw Kindaichi was now handing over a pink heart shaped box to Kiko. He saw Kiko look Kindaichi and then accept the box.

Iwaizumi was walking over and he saw Oikawa staring at a table. He almost looked sad. He realies the table Oikawa was looking at was Kiko's and Iwaizumi's.

"Oikawa," he said, "Let's leave,"

Oikawa immediately did as he told and left the café quickly.

"Iwa-chan," Oikawa whispered, "She doesn't love me,"

Iwaizumi suddenly felt angry.

"How do you know?" he snapped, "Sure, she might have gone somewhere with Kindaichi but maybe she's just trying to be kind. How do you know that she doesn't love you? Kiko's shy and quiet she would never confess. You've got to tell her you love her."

Oikawa suddenly felt angry. Both with Kiko and him. Why did he feel so nervous? He was usually so confident. Oikawa had to tell Kiko he loved her no matter what she would say. However he suddenly felt himself get hopeless.

"What about Kindaichi?" he asked sadly to Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi looked at Oikawa. He knew his friend was hurt.

"I don't want to hurt Kiko or anything," Oikawa continued, "She seems happy with Kindaichi and I only want Kiko to be happy,"

"Let's go Trashykawa," he said as he lead his friend to the sports shop.