Promise

"Kiko!" Oikawa exclaimed as she took a seat at the table.

"Oikawa-san," Kiko said gently.

"I brought you something!" said quietly as he handed over a book, "It's the sequel to the manga I made,"

Kiko accepted it with a gentle smile.

"Thank you," she said quietly.

Oikawa felt himself turn red as she thanked him. He liked watching her read. Her wide black eyes read the manga intently and her lips occasionally forming a beautiful smile. Oikawa could not help stare at her. Kiko suddenly turned her head and Oikawa, having not focused on anything other than Kiko, fell of his chair.

"Oikawa!" Kiko exclaimed as she ran forward to help him. She just saw Oikawa smiling at her holding onto his right knee. He was taken to hospital where the doctors told him he needed to rest for a while. Kiko was relieved that he would final get a rest but she was worried about what Oikawa would do.

Kiko went to where Oikawa was and gave him a basket of milk bread which he ate happily.

"Oikawa-san?" Kiko suddenly asked.

"Hmmm?" Oikawa asked munching on his milkbread.

"Promise me that you will rest and not exhaust yourself," she said gently reaching out her hand. Oikawa stopped eating and looked at Kiko.

"I promise you Kiko," Oikawa said gently putting his hand in hers.