Happy

Oikawa's fangirls glared jealously at Kiko. She was so much more beautiful than them yet did not seem conceited about it. As Kiko ate her lunch, the fan girls approached her. Kiko looked up to see a orange juice get poured all over her. Kiko looks up astonished.

"Kiko," one of the girls said, "You should really stop hanging out with Oikawa. He's not-"

The girl stopped. Kiko slowly turned behind her to face Oikawa.

"No to do what?" Oikawa asked with a smile but dangerously.

"Nothing, Oikawa-senpai!" the girl replied hastily as she and her friends ran off.

Oikawa looked at Kiko.

"Sorry," he said.

"Oh no, it doesn't matter," Oikawa said as he put his white blazer on Kiko.

"Do they always do this?" Kiko asked with a smile which made Oikawa turn red.

"Erm...no," he began, "You're the only person,"

Kiko looked surprised at Oikawa.

"Why?" she asked.

"You're the first person I have ever fallen in love with,"

Kiko blushed. Luckily, there was nobody in the classroom.

"Oi," Iwaizumi called, "Trashsykawa, come here!"

Oikawa smiled widely at Kiko.

"Bye," he exclaimed.

"Bye," Kiko said quietly.

As she thought about what happened, she felt happy about how special she was to have somebody like Oikawa. Kiko smiled to herself and Oikawa who had just happened to walk past and see this smile smiled to himself too happy knowing that his Kiko was happy.