Loved

Kiko was holding her favourite manga. Usually, she would be reading it over and over again but today she could not. All she could think about was Oikawa.

"How can you not realise?" Oikawa's words echoed in Kiko's mind.

"Miyako-San,"

Kiko quickly turned to face Iwaizumi. He looked serious.

"Yes, Iwaizumi-San,"

Iwaizumi blushed when she smiled at him. She was really pretty.

"Do you know what Oikawa thinks about you?" he asked still red.

Kiko shook her head.

Iwaizumi stared at her. This girl was really oblivious.

"He loves you," Iwaizumi said gently. Kiko stared at him.

"Loves m-me?" she stammered.

Iwaizumi nodded his head. Kiko thought back to when he had cornered her.

"How can you not realise?"

Suddenly it all came flashing back. Oikawa wanting to meet up with her and making a manga for her.

"He thinks you're going out with Kindaichi," Iwaizumi continued. Kiko gasped. That explained why Oikawa had been upset.

"I hurt him," Kiko whispered sadly "I should have told him earlier,"

Kiko started running and running. Tears fell from her eyes and she was exhausted from running the whole field but she did not care, she wanted to be with Oikawa – her Oikawa. Ever since, she had joined the volleyball club, she had been in love with him but thought that he would never love her back. She had loved how happy he always was. She had loved how he would always cheer her up. She had loved his determination. Kiko ran and ran until she was outside the first gymnasium.

Slowly, she walked in. She saw a tall boy with brown hair serving the ball powerfully.

"Oikawa," Kiko whispered.