Tears

Kiko sat nervously in her chair.

"Miyako-san," Coach Irihata said.

"Good afternoon, Coach!" Kiko said.

"Did you bring the volleyball results?" Irihata asked.

Kiko nodded and showed him the neatly written notes. The coach looked at them and then got something from his drawer.

"Everybody seems to be making progress," the coach said, "Everybody but Oikawa,"

Kiko looked at the coach worriedly. The coach showed the two files to Kiko.

"As you can see before the half term, Oikawa seems to have been performing magnificently but since entering his third year, he seems to have stopped making progress,"

Kiko slowly nodded her head. She hid her worry. Oikawa seemed to have been performing just fine.

"The only two differences in the volleyball club are the first years but Oikawa was performed just fine in his previous years with new players," the coach continued, "The only other difference is a new member to the volleyball club,"

Kiko understood.

"Me," she said quietly. The coach nodded.

"Oikawa as amazing potential. He can even make the national team in the future," the coach said, "However, if his progress carries on, none of this can happen,"

Kiko nodded.

"However, if Oikawa regains progress, he would be able to become one of the best setter," the coach continued, "that is if he does not get distracted,"

Kiko wanted Oikawa to get everything he dreamed. She had seen his determination and skill. She saw how much pain he got in to be able to be better than everybody else. The coach handed her a piece of lined paper.

"His future is in your hands Miyako-san," the coach said.

Kiko swallowed tears as she wrote.