Shadow

"So,"

Everybody turned around to see rather furious Iwaizumi. Everybody knew how scary Iwaizumi was when he was angry.

"Why do you hate Trashykawa and Kiko so much?"

The rest looked amongst each other.

"What do you mean?" Kindaichi asked innocently.

"You know very much what I mean?" Iwaizumi said annoyed. Kunimi finally said,

"We all love Kiko but when Oikawa started loving her as well and actually started dating Kiko, it made us all feel hopeless. Every girl in the school loves Oikawa and Kiko's probably the prettiest. It's so annoying, he gets her as well,"

Iwaizumi looked at him. He knew how they felt. He too had quite liked Kiko and had liked to look at her because she was so beautiful but it had been so sad when she had fallen in love with Oikawa instead. So many girls confessed to Oikawa but very few to Iwaizumi. Oikawa said that it was because Iwaizumi was quite scary but it hurt when a lot of girls confessed to Oikawa but barely him.

"Plus," Kindaichi continued, "He gets all the attention as the "ace setter". It makes the rest of us unnoticed,"

Iwaizumi knew how this felt. He was the ace of Seijoh yet everybody viewed Oikawa as the only strong person on the team and the ace setter. It hurt.

"Can't you at least be happy for him?" Iwaizumi asked. The rest all looked at him sadly. His pphone rang and he got a text.

Iwa-chan, come to the field immediately!

Iwaizumi ran to the field when he saw Oikawa and Kiko. He remembered what the others had said but he knew Oikawa truly loved Kiko because it was the first time he had ever confessed.

"Trashykawa," Iwaizumi said.

Oikawa turned and smiled at him.

"Me and Kiko are going to make mangas tomorrow at my house," Oikawa said, "We hoped you can come,"

Iwaizumi smiled at them.

"Of course, I'll come Trashykawa and Miyako-san," he said. He blushed as he saw Kiko smile brightly.