Hatred

Oikawa got onto the coach for the Seijoh team when he noticed Kiko sitting alone on the back. She was unaware of the glances towards her. He was shocked Kiko was here. She had probably come to cheer. She looked hurt. Oikawa moved through the coach to the end and sat beside Kiko. Iwaizumi was surprised Oikawa did not sit next to him. They had always sat on the coach together ever since childhood.

"Kiko,"

Kiko turned to see Oikawa gently smiling at her. She gently smiled back at him making Oikawa's heart flutter.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I just have a headache," Kiko lied. Oikawa frowned and put a hand to her forehead.

"Your temperatures fine," he said, "Why do you look so upset?"

Kiko could not tell him that it was because she did not deserve someone as great as him and she was prepared to give him up. Oikawa deserved better. As soon as they got off the coach, Oikawa took Kiko's hand and lead her to the field. He sat down and Kiko sat down beside him. He took her hand and looked into her beautiful eyes and gently smiling said,

"You can tell me anything,"

Kiko could not hide it anymore,

"Do you love me?" she asked rather suddenly tears flowing from her eyes. Oikawa was shocked by the sudden question. He put his hand firmly on her shoulder forcing her to look at him.

"Kiko," he said gently, "Of course, I love you and only you"

Kiko was relieved and happy.

"Did anybody say that I didn't?" he asked Kiko.

Kiko shook her head. Oikawa gently rested Kiko's head on his shoulder and let her rest while he wondered why Kiko had doubted his love. Kiko was the only girl he truly loved so why would she think otherwise. As Oikawa walked home with Kiko, he went to a shop to buy some milkbread when suddenly he heard some rather familiar voices.

"With Oikawa-san around, none of us can have her,"

Oikawa was shocked as he heard Kindaichi's voice.

"I know right! He can have any single girl in the whole school yet he chose Miyako-san!" Hanamaki exclaimed.

"Miyako-san is the only reason I even like volleyball club," Kunimi said quietly. The rest nodded.

"I find Oikawa-san so annoying!" exclaimed Yahaba.

"I work so hard in volleyball club to impress Miyako-san but it seems Oikawa has beaten us to it!"

"I saw him go on many dates with Oikawa," Matsuwaka said.

Oikawa listened shocked.

"Guys," Yahaba said, "There's no need to worry. With Oikawa-san gone next year, we can take our chances,"

"Let's go to the bakery!" Hanamaki exclaimed.

"No," Kindaichi said, "The milkbread will remind me of Oikawa,"

"Let's just get some sweets!" Watari said.

Oikawa quickly ran further. He watched behind a few cars and looked at the rest of his team mates. He was happy he still ad Iwaizumi though. Just then he saw Iwaizumi come a few steps behind the rest of the team. He ran up to them and chatted with them and when to the sweet shop. Oikawa felt lonely. The rest of his team did not like him being with Kiko – the girl he loved. He remembered Hanamaki daring him to flirt with Kiyoko-san – Karasuno's manager – Kiko must have been hurt after seeing that. He remembered Kindaichi giving Kiko the heart shaped box on a date with her. He remembered Kiko giving Yahaba a bento and the two talking. Yahaba never mentioning that Oikawa did not love Itoko even though he knew very well. And now the rest of his team mates – including is best friend Iwaizumi.

Oikawa did remember Iwaizumi staring at Kiko many times but Oikawa had dismissed it. The rest of the volleyball team was doing it. Iwaizumi had told Oikawa that he thought Kiko was very pretty. He remembered Iwaizumi leaning closer to Kiko. Kiko had told him that Iwaizumi was telling her Oikawa loved her. He knew he had to do something.