Realisation

Oikawa could not focus in school. All he could remember were Kiko's words. Did she think there was something between him and Kiko. As he walked outside of his form, he could see Kiko going into hers. Suddenly, something dropped onto Kiko and Oikawa was shocked to see it was in fact flour. Itoko came beside her and poured orange juice all over and a tomato was launched towards her. Oikawa ran right in time saving Kiko from the tomato and being it himself. He turned to see Kiko who was running away not facing up with people staring at her. Oikawa glared at Itoko and the rest of the class which made them look down sheepishly. He would say something to them after he had talked to Kiko.

Kiko ran and ran. Tears flowed rapidly down her cheeks which were white with flour. She felt lonely. Quickly, she ran outside to the field. It was rainy and nobody was there. The rain soaked her clothes and washed the flour off. Oikawa ran towards Oikawa. The rain was dripping fast.

"Kiko," he said gently.

Kiko turned to face him and Oikawa stared at her beautiful face which looked so fresh.

Kiko looked at Oikawa. There was nothing in between them anymore. He was with Itoko now.

"Yes, Oikawa-san," she replied.

Oikawa stared at her. Kiko was not talking to him the way she usually did. She was talking to him like she did to everybody else.

"Kiko," he repeated confused.

"Yes, Oikawa-san," she said again confused as well

Oikawa took Kiko's hand.

"I love you," Oikawa said gently.

Kiko was shocked. Oikawa was with Itoko. Why was she lying to him?

"Itoko..." Kiko said gently.

"There's nothing between me and Itoko, or anyone," Oikawa said loudly, "I only love you,"

Kiko looked at him. No matter what happened. There was always some kind of problem which came.

"Oikawa-" Kiko began but she stopped. Oikawa had pulled her into a kiss in frustration. As they went back, Kiko looked surprised at Oikawa.

"Kiko," Oikawa said determined, "I don't care who comes! Whether its Bokuto or Kindaichi or anyone else, I will show you that I love you the most!"

Kiko was taken back by these words. All the times the problems between them had been solved yet Kiko had never felt like this. She was beginning to realise how much Oikawa loved her and ow much she loved him back.

She smiled at Oikawa. Oikawa smiled at her back. Not his fake smile but a genuine smile. As the wo of them left, Iwaizumi smiled.

"So they've finally realised," he said as e walked off hand in pockets.