Hurt

Kindaichi looked at Kiko's locker. He had planned to confess his feelings to Kiko before Oikawa did to give him more chances. He was too shy to speak to her so he went for the traditional method of writing her a letter.

Dear Kiko

Ever since the moment I saw you, I have been deeply in love you. I'm not sure whether yoou feel the same for me but I'd like to ask you whether you want to meet up with me. If you do, it would be great. You'll get to know me better and me you. If you want to meet up, can you text me. I'd be so happy if you come.

Kindaichi

Kindaichi quickly slipped the letter into Kiko's locker and ran back to his classroom.

Kiko opened her locker to get her bento when a piece of paper flew out. She recognised the writing. It was Kindaichi. As she read the letter, she felt herself blush. Kindaichi was one of the most popular boys in the class. Why would he confess to her? The volleyball club was full of surprises as she remembered Yahaba asking her whether he asked her whether she could bring him a bento because he really liked the bento she had gave him before volleyball club one day when he had not eaten anything and was very hungry. Kiko had read many mangas where somebody had not been loved back and the hurt they felt. Kindaichi had often been kind to her talking to her when she felt lonely and he was always polite. She did not want to hurt his feelings. She quickly took out her phone and texted Kindaichi.

Sure, I'll meet you.

Kindaichi's phone rang and he grabbed it fast trying to take in the text. He was going to meet up with Kiko.

Iwaizumi was walking past when Kiko had been picking up the envelope with the heart on it and Kindaichi's familiar handwriting. He had also glimpsed an excited looking Kindaichi as a text arrived on his phone. All Iwaizumi knew was that there was something going on which Oikawa would not be pleased about.