Chapter 1

Gemini's POV

"Promise me.....you will remember me." He said with tears in his eyes. "I'm hoping I will see you again."

"Please...come back..I can't handle this!" He sobbed into the phone. "I miss you."

He was fading away. "Honey?" Where is he going? "Gem!" Stop! He can't fade away. No not now. "Gemini, wake up!"

I opened my eyes only to see my dad outside the car, waiting. "We are here." He said. "Where is here?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. Noticing they are wet, I've cried in my sleep, just great. "We're at the hospital, hun." My mom said, with sad eyes. "Oh, already? Can't we wait another day or something?" I pleaded. My dad shook his head, " No sorry, this is better for you mother health, dear." "It's okay, Gem. I'll get better this way. I'm going to be the old happy mom that I was." Mom said, smiling with sad eyes. "I know it is. They better let me see you whenever I want! Or I'm going to kick in some doors." I said, making kicking moves with my leg. My mom laughed and said, "Of course you would."

In the hospital room

"Nice view! I can see the car from here!" I grinned. "Gemini?" My dad asked. I turned around to see both of my parents with a serious look on their faces. I gulped, this can go either way, good or bad. "What's going on?" I asked a bit nervous. "You know that you're going back to school, right?" Yeah, dad I know that. "We just don't want this to affect you're school life, don't be scared to make friends, we're going to stick around this time." My dad smiled at me when he said that, knowing that sticking around meant a lot to me. "Really?! We're going to stay here?" I asked happily. "Yes Gem we're staying." My mom smiled, "But right now you need to go to the new house and unpack."

At the house

"It's big, ain't it?" "Yes, it's big." I said, looking at our new home. "You can go walk around for a while, I'll carry everything inside." My dad said. "You sure? I would love to, but will your back hold all that weight?" I asked him, "Because last time you lifted so many things I found you exhausted on the couch." I smirked. "Yeah, yeah very funny. I can handle this. You look eager to walk around and to get to know your suroundings. So go on!" My dad smiled at me. "Okay then! I'll be back soon." I said, half yelled, as I ran down the street.

I got out my phone and my earbuds, searching for the right song to listen to. God, do I love music. While walking through the streets I noticed a small park, a nice, quiet yet cosy park. There were swings and a little pond, here and there a few trees. In between two trees there was a bench and not to forget a trashcan. I sat down on the bench, enjoying the view and my music.

After sitting there for a few minutess I decided to head back to my dad to see if I could help him with anything. I crossed the street without looking, when I heared a car honk. Looking to my right I see a bright light heading towards me. I couldn't move, only stare like a deer in the headlights.

"Watch out!" I heared, then I was pushed to the ground and I felt someone lying on top of me. The car drove futher and around the corner, out of view. The voice that I heared was from a guy. The guy got of me and stood up. "Are you okay?" He said with his hand out to help me up. "Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine. T-Thanks." I said, still shocked about what happend. Taking his hand my head began to spin a little and I lost balance. "Wow there. Don't fall again." He chuckled. "Sorry, my head is spinning a bit." He looked at me with a frown on his face. "Do you live far away from here? If not I can walk you home?" Shocked I look up to him and said, "I don't even know you. You could be some guy working for an old pervert or something!" I yelled, trowing my hands in the air and taking a few steps back. He laughed and said, "Yeah, you're right. I apologize for not introducing myself." he said in a posh accent and bowed. "My name is....."

A/N

That was the first chapter! I didn't want to write a long one XD I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter 😁 So who is the guy she met? You'll find out in the next chapter! ;)