Chapter 9

Gemini's POV

"Bye guys!" I said as I waved goodbye to my friends. "See you tomorrow, Gem!" Sag and Cancer said together. I smiled and began walking into that direction of my house. I heard fast footsteps behind me, I stopped and turned around. Only to see Capricorn running towards me as he's trying to put on his jacket. I laughed, it was pretty funny to see. When he finally reached me he said, "I'll walk you home. It's getting dark and I don't want you to be alone.". I just nodded and started walking again. After a long time of walking in silence, he decided to break it.

"So how are your parents? Is your mom getting better or worse?" He is the only one I told about my mom, a few years back, when we still spoke to each other. "My dad is working more and more hours, sometimes he even goes on business trips. So I don't always see him, but he doing 'okay' I guess. My mom is getting a little bit better from moving hospitals. The treatment is better, but also more expensive." I said as I looked down, thinking. Maybe I should spend my night with mom, instead of being home alone. 

We walked past a park and stopped. "I think I can walk alone from here. Thanks for walking with me." I smiled at him, he smiled back and went in for a hug. I hugged back, we both said our 'goodbye's' and walked in different directions. When I got home, I ate and then I grabbed some stuff. Wrote a note for my dad, because he is working late again today. I grabbed my bike and went to the hospital.

Time skip  

I walked into the hospital, to the elevators and to the 2nd floor. I had bought a bouquet of flowers in a little flower shop across the street. They smelled lovely. I began to get closer and closer to my moms room. When suddenly a bunch of doctors and nurses rushed past me. They're heading into moms room. My eyes widened. I ran towards the window, I saw a view I always feared to see. No, not right now. Why now? Everything went well in our lives. The flowers that I held in my hand dropped to the floor. My hands began to shake, the door of the room was wide open. I could hear those awful, awful words. "I'm calling it, time of death, 8:34 PM." The doctor, all the heads in the room hang down. As a sign of respect and telling rest in peace. The doctor and the nurses went out of the room. Only then they noticed that I was standing there.

My head began to spin. All I could do was look, looking at my mother dead body. Through a piece of glass, framed by wood. The doctor tried to talk to me, but I didn't respond. My body was't functioning. I wanted to run into the room and check if she was really gone. I wanted to scream, cry and be there next to my mom. But all I did was stand there in front of a piece of glass. The doctor finally gave up on trying to get me to talk.

Just when I was alone in the hallway. Began my body with functioning, I bent down and picked up the bouquet of flowers. Walking into the room, I placed the flowers next to my mom. Only then tears began to run down my face. I began shaking and finally I screamed. "No! No! No!" I slammed my fists down onto an empty space on the bed. "Why? Y-You... I thought you were getting better! WHY?!" I screamed at her, she was smiling. "Why in the hell are you smiling right now! Don't you know how much you are hurting me now?!" I sobbed, my knees got weak and before I fell onto the floor, I grabbed a chair nearby. Dragging the chair closer to the bed, I sat down and grabbed my moms now cold hand.

"I never got a chance to say goodbye. To say how much you mean to me. To say how much I love you." I said, putting my head in my free hand and began crying harder and louder.

Flashback

Third person POV

"Come on, honey! It's not so bad." A women with short brown hair said. "Y-Yes it is! N-Now I won't see my b-best friend anymore!" A 12-year-old girl yelled at her mother. The mother hugged her daughter and said, "You still got me.". The girl stepped back at looked at her mother. "For how long? How long are you going to stay?" The mother of the girl looked shocked. "You know I'm not going to leave, you or your dad." She said calmly, stroking her daughters face. The girl pushed the hand away and screamed, "HOW LONG CAN I STILL FEEL YOUR LOVE! TELL ME!!". The girl was full on crying right now. Her mother knew one thing to say, one thing that would always stay inside the girls mind. "Forever and always, I will stay right here." The mother said as she pointed to the place where her daughters heart is. "Right there, you will place me there in your heart. Forever and always, Gem." She smiled. "I-Is that a promise that you won't leave?" The girl put out her pinky finger. "It's a promise." As the mother linked fingers with her daughter.

End of flashback

Gemini's father POV

I was busy working, when my phone rang. Who in the hell calls at 9:05 PM?! I picked up the phone without looking at the caller-ID. "What in the hell do you want?" I said, only to hear somebody sobbing at the other side of the line. "D-Dad?" The person said, I just yelled at my own daughter, just great. "What is going on, Gemini? Why did you call?" I asked her, needing a answer. "S-She promised m-me, that she wouldn't l-leave. She said f-forever and a-always, dad." My eyes widened and I already knew what happened. She's gone, the love of my live is gone.

A/N

Welllll.... This chapter was mainly focused on Gemini, sorry about that. Soo yeah... a little bit of sadness in the story. And yet you still don't know what the group (Cancer, Sagittarius, Capricorn and Gemini) discussed about. You'll find out in the next chapter! :D

Byeeee~ ;)