Chapter 20

Scorpio's POV

I walked into the old school building, already hearing the groups voices through the closed door I was now standing in front of. I breathed in and out, looking at the paper that Gem gave me. I put my hand on the door handle ready to open it. Before opening the door I repeated Gemini her words in my head.

"We'll take revenge. For Pisces and Cancer, for everyone that got hurt because of them." She said her lip trembling because she was so cold. Wrapped up in a blanket, on a bed in the nurse's office.

"Scorpio. I want you to lead this revenge plan, I already had something in mind. But I know you can make this work."

"It's time for you and others to work together to show those...fuckheads how strong we are."

 I swung the door open with a loud bang, the whole room fell silent and all eyes were on me.

"You can do this."

"Alright people gather around! We have a revenge plan to make!"

Everyone scrambled to their feet and sat down as fast as they could. Especially Leo and Aquarius.

"I like the sound of this." Leo whispered to Aquarius, who nodded.

I put the papers down that I got from Gemini.

"Where is Gemini?" Taurus asked, "I haven't seen her all day, is she sick? If she is I'll beat her ass for leaving me alone with this idiot." She muttered the last part while pointing her thumb towards Sagittarius.

"Hey! I'm a funny idiot for your information." He replied, snapping his fingers sassy like.

I cleared my throat, hitting my hand on the table to stop the two from bickering. Making Cancer, Leo, Pisces and Libra flinch.

"Sorry for that, but I found Gemini locked in a supply closet as cold as ice. I brought her to the nurse's office, she'll be fine." Capricorn stood up ready to run out of the classroom. "Capricorn."

He looked at me, anger shown on his face. "What."

"Sit down, you would want to hear this." He sat back down slowly, resting his head on his hands.

"I'm listening."

"Gemini was already planning this, but she can't do anything right now. So she gave me the role to lead you." I looked down at the papers with notes written all over them. "I've never done this, so bare with me."

A hand shot up, it was Pisces. "If you don't mind me questioning, but what are we going to do exactly?"

"A group is going to make a revenge plan and the other group is going to brain storm ideas for the upcoming campaign. We still need to fill in a paper that is going to let us join the competition, but we will worry about that later."

I walked towards the white board that was still hanging here, writing the words 'Campaign' and 'Revenge' on the board. Making 5 slots under each word, before turning back to the group.

"Each group will have 5 members. After the groups are decided we will began forming plans or brainstorm for ideas." Everybody nodded, some with cheeky smiles on their faces. 

"So who of you lot is good at pranking?"

Three hands shot up. At one I was surprised, Aquarius. He is shy and doesn't really talk much, never thought of him being so mischievous. The other two were the prank masters from what I've learned, Leo and Sagittarius.

"We have one more place, who's gonna join us?"

"I will!" Pisces hand shot up, determination in her eyes.