Chapter 4

Not edited.

Gabriella's POV

"Let me explain the rules to you, honey." I began, "One. At lunch you sit with your group and you'll not go to any other group!" Looking at Sagittarius out of the corner of my eye. He gulped, knowing he broke one of my precious rules. "Two. You can't sit next to someone of another group unless you're forced to sit next to them." Gemini nodded, but I could see in her eyes that she didn't really understand. I continued explaining, "Three. You'll be placed inside a group by me. Four. When placed in a group, you do not change groups." I stated. "Those are the main rules you'll have to follow. The other rules however, are not that important, so yeahhh." I traled off, "What are your hobbies?" I asked, exitedly. Sitting down next to her, grabbing pen and paper. Ready to note down every hobby she is going to tell me. "I like listening to music, reading, writing, learning." She began. So far she is going to be placed by unpopular nerds. "Playing games, sports, helping other people and a lot more." She said, looking at me for an answer. Where should I place her? She likes too much! I can't place her in any group with the feeling, yess that is where she belongs! I began frowing, thinking and nearly wanting to hit my head on the table. I'm going to place her by the popular nerds, because she is already sitting with them. Oh, but then she can get closer to my Capri! No no, we need to place her here. I never took this long with placing somebody!

"Well dear Gemini, I here by name you to the group of popular nerds. Have fun!" I said, standing up and trotted away.

Gemini's POV

"So, we're in the same group!" Cap smiled at me, with his hand under his head. I nodded, looking back at Gabriella walking away and Sag running after her saying sorry, over and over again. It was pretty funny to see, I chuckled at the sight. Cap stood up from his place and got his backpack. "Let's go, I need to give you a tour!"

Time skip

Still Gemini's POV

We were walking down a hallway with a few classrooms here and there. English, Math, History and Science. We turned around a corner, walked up the stairs and turned a corner again. We walked down that hallway with Cap explaining a few things. There was a small hallway on the side of the main hallway we were walking in, because I'm a curious person I looked down that hallway. Seeing something that I totally hate, bullies.

??? POV

Please stop... My hands are crossed over my head, tears streaming down my face. "You're such a freak! Who names their kid after a disease!" They laughed while kicking me in the gut, punching my arms, trying to get them to open up so they could reach my face. Stop! I want you to stop! I haven't done anything to hurt you! Just please leave me alone! I couldn't move, I was stuck on the ground with my hands over my head. To scared to do anything....

"Hey!" Someone yelled down the hallway, "Leave her alone!". The kicking and the punching stopped. "Oh yeah, what are you gonna do about it girly!" One of the bullies said, acting strong. I looked over to the end of the hallway, there stood a girl with red hair and a guy with glasses. I recognize the guy from somewhere, my vision is a bit blurry, but I can make out the expression that they are making. Anger. But the guy also looked worried. Why? Is it because I'm getting beaten up or because his friend is pretty pissed off? The girl had her fist balled up, "What I'm gonna do about it?! This!" She yelled, running towards the group of bullies. She punched the "leader" right in the face, I heard a cracking noise. Was that his nose breaking? My eyes widened, shocked. No one has ever done that. The guy with the glasses ran towards me, I realized it was Capricorn and he crouched down next to me. He pulled me away from the fight and asked if I was alright. "Well I'm hurting all over." Some left over tears rolling over my cheeks.

"What the hell!" Some of the bullies yelled in shock. "Get the fuck away from her. Or you're next to have a broken nose!" The group panicked and grabbed their "leader" off the ground and they ran away. I was so shocked about what happened. The girl with red hair turned around and walked over to me and the guy, she crouched down. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry that you had to experience that."

"What is your name? My name is Gemini." The girl said. Capricorn saw that I was still in shock and told Gemini my name. "This is Cancer, she has been bullied ever since she was placed in the target group." Gemini's eyes widened.

Gemini's POV

I was in shock, I never though there would be a group for those you can bully.

"Oh yeah, before I go there is one little rule, don't protect or help those who are in a group called target."

How could I forget that little rule. That's pretty funny, my first day and I already broke a rule.

A/N

So what do you guys think? So you finally know who the unkown POV is! Poor guy that got punched by a girl, I hope next time you get more than a bloody nose! Gemini broke a rule what will happen next? Will Gabriella find out? What will happen to the rule breaker Sagittarius? Find out in the next chapter! Byeee~